Nicky Goes To Mars: Test Of Mars Hydro FC4800 & Mars Tent

All the girls have been harvested. First out of the last 3 is the Dark Phoenix that was squashed in between the other larger plants. Her sister that has been allowed to stretch a bit outdoors turned out much better.

Dark Phoenix 1 - Day 99 - Harvest - 2.jpg

Dark Phoenix 1 - Day 99 - Harvest - 5.jpg

Dark Phoenix 1 - Day 99 - Harvest - 7.jpg

And finally the big mama Sweet Cherry Pie. This girl has grown absolutely massive! Her 8 colas are over 60 cm long and very heavy.

Sweet Cherry Pie - Day 119 - 11.jpg

Sweet Cherry Pie - Day 119 - 9.jpg

Sweet Cherry Pie - Day 121 - Harvest - 7.jpg

Sweet Cherry Pie - Day 121 - Harvest - 9.jpg

super curious what weight you end up with. I never weigh so I'm a bit of a hypocrite for my curiosity but daaaaaaam that looks like a great haul. So nice I stopped by twice (today)

She's looking big while drying as well, so it should give a good yield. I will trim her next week.

Trimming, jaring, and curing done. Sweet Cherry Pie yielded a whooping 345 grams. I'm pretty happy about that. The others yielded about half or a third of that.

Here before trimming 2 out of the 8 colas from the Sweet Cherry Pie. Note, they're completely dry and ready for the jars.

Sweet Cherry Pie - Trimming - 1.jpg

Sweet Cherry Pie - Yield - 2.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch 129 grams. She was the one having some issues in veg. but produced some fat nugs anyways. These buds are rock hard and super potent. My strongest I believe.

Mimosa x Orange Punch - Yield - 2.jpg

Little unhappy Dark Phoenix only yielded 73 grams. Her outdoor sister yielded 15 grams more. Anyway, they're a nice smoke.

Dark Phoenix 1 - Yield - 2.jpg

I've been enjoying the harvest for a while now. Amazing stuff!

I have 4 new girls in the tent. Here at day 27 which was 2 days ago. They have all had their full mainlining done with 3 toppings, the last one freshly done here.
The girls are:
Lemon Tree from Barney's Farm
Biscotti Mintz from Barney's Farm
Larry Bird Kush from Zamnesia
Bruce Banner 3 from Zamnesia

I'll let them veg for a week or two longer before I'll switch to 12/12

Lemon Tree - Day 27 - 1.jpg

Biscotti Mintz - Day 27 - 1.jpg

Larry Bird Kush - Day 27 - 1.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Day 27 - 1.jpg

All - Day 27 - 2.jpg

Back