Advanced Nutrients Outdoors Grow

AtlanticGreen

So after looking at all the nutrients out there and doing my own research on all of them I decided to use Advanced Nutrients 3 part Micro Grow Bloom along with 2 of there additives Voodoo Juice and Big Bud. I must start with saying that there marketing almost drove me away with all the claims they were making about there products. But the user reviews started to interest me and then a few fellow growers that I really trusted advised me to give it a try.
Using the Nutrient Calculator they have on there site it was easy to figure out the numbers. And there was never any adjusting the ph because the product will adjust the PH its self. I have not once checked the ppm or ph of the water the only thing I have done was add a bit of Epsom salts once every month.
The results are great so far the grow is still going on I have harvested one of my Blue Devils it was started a month ahead of the others. The flowers were covered with resin and smoke was as strong and long lasting I cant to try the rest. I encourage anyone to try it out it works no doubt. And I already can't wait for next season to try more of there products. And if any of you are curious about how my girls responded to the feeding system check out my slowly growing gallery.

Re: Advanced Nutrients 3 part review outdoors

Here is one of the local strains in the second week of flower looking nice and healthy this one made it outside into a little green house June our seasons can be quite fickle here especially in spring and fall. She is 6 feet tall now and I'm hoping she will produce some potent flowers

IMG_93614.jpg
IMG_93621.jpg
IMG_93661.jpg

wow, what a kick ass looking location! and mighty healthy plants at that... it's hard to tell, are they in pots or right in the ground? what soil did you use? man, im jealous! what a great looking crop. :goodjob:

wow, what a kick ass looking location! and mighty healthy plants at that... it's hard to tell, are they in pots or right in the ground? what soil did you use? man, im jealous! what a great looking crop. :goodjob:

They are in the Ground 10 - 12 gallon holes outlined with a contractor bag.As for the medium it was a 50/50 Promix and compost. The compost it self is composed of egg shells, grasses, stinging neddles, crab shells, and various Atlantic fish species. And the girls were transplanted from 5 gallon buckets into the ground after the locations were surveyed and the sexing was finished

I gree with mudrunner,thats a beautiful location! Look at all that dark rich soil !

Excellent looking girls!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom