Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Nutes

It's pretty obvious to me AN owns Rosebud. The countless 2-3 page ads give it away. I have no problem with AN owning a mag. There is still good info and interesting articles throughout.

Ditto. I really liked this month's Rosebud myself.

Yeah, it's completely obvious that AN owns it, but really, who cares? The articles are good and they've helped me in my grows.

This one - stopping gray mold on plants - really has helped me.

Stopping Gray Mold On Your Hydroponics Plants - Rosebud Magazine Hydroponics Lifestyle Growing And Entertainment!

Well Erasmus something is wrong and I don't think it's the nutes.

Are you sure your RO filter is working properly? Check the ppm and pH. What substrate are you using in your buckets? What mixing rate are you using?

I can't see any way to mix these nutrients with RO water and come up with a pH that high. I'd bet if you check you'll find you've some highly alkaline contaminant in your substrate or your RO filter isn't working right. Are you using some additive you haven't mentioned?

reading rosebud is much like watching fox news. there's an agenda and every word spoken on it supports that agenda.

I chuckle when I see someone walk out of the store with 1200.00 worth of product for one cycle. I pay less than 50 bucks per cycle.

that will buy you a hell of a ph meter!

I will try to get this thread back on track. It was created to discuss the use of AN pH Perfect Nutes. I understand, as I'm sure everyone else here does, people have differing opinions on AN. To that I say, way to go. You have found something that works for you. I'm proud of you, your mother is proud of you, and I love you dearly. Just because you like one thing, and Joe Schmo over here likes another, means neither you nor Joe are wrong. I do not use advanced nutrients products, but am very interested in this new technology. This tread is here to discus this technology. If you are interested in doing so please post on. If not, maybe I'll start a thread call "AN sucks and if you like them you suck too", and you can post your comments there.

LoL I'll start a thread call "AN sucks and if you like them you suck too",

Why Bother there have been many all ready with that Title!:ganjamon::lot-o-toke::thumb::thumb:

just harvested a hefty plant using AN bloom A&B and Kushie kush. i would try something else, but it worked well. :)

edit; might try snow storm ultra and gravity

i don't think they suck. As a matter of fact I have heard nothing but praise from people that use it. I just don't like paying for big mike to jet set around the world taking photos with women that I can't have! Plus I've been on this path of less is more lately, my plant health has improved since I've dumped all of the additives. I spend my cash on environmental control and electricity, not 100.00 a gallon sugar water. (GH Sweetner)

I too am curious about the Ph perfect. I understand that stuff from austalia in the yellow bottle does this as well and had for quite sometime.

AN SUX and thats my Final word...and I`m sticking to it!

Over Price and the list goes on!:party:

Wow. You can't spell and yet you're giving out advice to people about what to use in their grows. Really?

SUX = sucks

thats = that's

Over Price = overpriced

You're not instilling much confidence for the newer growers by simply saying that someone sucks. Just like talking about Republicans or Democrats in an uninformed way doesn't really help anyone, you need to back up your 'opinions' with something more than just a 15-year old response.

WHY do you think the nutes aren't right for you?

What other nutes do you suggest?

The AN-bashing around here is lame, and it really makes me want to avoid the forums altogether. I come here to learn from others, not to spout off crap that I can hear from my buddies.

These are grower forums, not social gatherings. Let's talk about growing, guys.

Everything else is just verbal masturbation. Save it for your bedroom or for your friends. LOL

Funny shit here guys!

I am on my 3rd grow (hydro) so I am not a seasoned farmer.
I figured I needed all the help I could get. Messing with the Ph up/down bullshit was most of the work. I heard about the Ph perfect so gave it a try.. Sensi grow/bllom. All the Ph bullshit is now gone. A thing of the past. Great to mix and plants seem to love it. Costs more but, at least for me, it was worth it. If I were monetarily challenged I would go with something cheaper. I may dabble with other nutes and mediums in the near future but the AN helped out this beginner.

Thanks stonercool and lingus for posting useful info and staying pertinent.

The AN-bashing around here is lame, and it really makes me want to avoid the forums altogether. I come here to learn from others, not to spout off crap that I can hear from my buddies.

These are grower forums, not social gatherings. Let's talk about growing, guys.

I fully agree.

If you call that useful information it's pretty clear that you didn't start the thread to get any actual information.

That was a little something we call sarcasm.

You know, I've been wondering the same thing.

I keep hearing about the pH Perfect nutes, but I'm not seeing them at my hydro shop yet. I did see this on another board that these are the products AN is going to sell:

pH Perfect Connoisseur Part A/B Combo Pack
pH Perfect Grow / Micro / Bloom Combo Pack
pH Perfect Sensi Bloom Part A/B Combo Pack
pH Perfect Sensi Grow Part A/B Combo Pack

Hobbyist Grower Bundle Box
Expert Grower Bundle Box
Professional Grower Bundle Box
Grand Master Grower Bundle Box

I think they're also being sold on the AN site, so that's cool.

Just need to plan out how I'm going to fit these in since I'm all about trying new stuff from AN. The only trick is that I want to use up what I have left.

But it probably would be good to hear what others' experience is.

Bump bump

A side note on the grower bundles each kit is for a specifc level of skill but if you are at the grand master level youwill have to purchase all 4 bundles as each step up only adds to the hobbyist kit and to tell the truth unless you are just obsessive compulsive then you might want to get every single kit but to tell the truth I kinda doubt the average grower who is supplying his own needs would have to worry about squeezing every last drop of weight and thc content , I know I would rather just do it simpler and smoke an extra joint or 2 each day.

yo, my stupid hydro shop tried telling me no one in the US can get AN's PH PERFECT SENSI BLOOM A AND B WITH THE CHICK WITh THE CLEAVAGE ON IT THE BOTTLE. They Claimed that you could only get this stuff in Canada. Idk if they're just trying to get me to spend money their on Heavy 16 or if they guy is being sincere or not. If anyone knows of a good website or is in America, west coast even better that has gotn' ahold of some PH perfect sensi bloom please let me know and please let me know what you think! im dieing to try it im in DWC and SO SICK of chasing PH alll dayyy and then when im not home i trip and worry about it allll day lol. luckily i just got some Dutch Master GOld Range Zone that is suppose to help level off PH levels. or keep them from bouning up and down so QUICKLY!

Sounds like they want to sell you something else.. I notice many shops take that route. Their markup on AN stuff is smaller so they aren't making as much $$ on you.
Go to advancednutrients.com and look at the Sensi line info. PH perfect is in there... the "bimbo bottle" is their new packaging design. It says so right under the photo...
Your "hydro guy" at the shop has been sniffing the nutes a bit too long.

can i just order them from AN then? damn a nutrient thats harder to get than crack or haroin. Thanks america. ...

Call or email them. I have sent them questions before and they get right back to you. You're going to find any/all their Sensi line to have (or be) PH Perfect. No restrictions, nothing "special to an area or country".
They get right back to ya.
Send them your zipcode and ask where you can get.

+ CONTACT ADVANCED NUTRIENTS
Customer Support:
Product Technical Support Line: 1.800.640.9605
Canadian Support Line: 1.877.636.9574
U.S. Support Line: 1.877.230.7584
Email: techsupport@advancednutrients.com

Contact Advanced Nutrients:
#109-31063 Wheel Ave Abbotsford, B.C. V2T 6H1
Phone: 604.854.6793
Fax: 604.854.4371
Toll Free: 1.877.604.8637
Email: info@advancednutrients.com

+reps lingus i apreciate the helpfullness!

Back
Top Bottom