Advice needed on concentrate smoking/vaporization

PlanetJ

Hey all,

Untill recently I never bothered with hash after attempting to roll joints with it a few times. For me, that just doesnt work. It get's stuck on the side, and cause uneven burning, and a good deal of it ends up being expensive air 'freshner'.

So I used to mix it through regular joints to 'boost' those, but the problem remains with expensive air freshner.

So, I am about to buy a pipe or a vaporizer, or a combination thereof ... but I could use some advice...

I've been looking at the Vapor Genie and the Vaponic as fitting in my budget but neither is optimized for oil/wax/concentrates .. anybody here useing these and able to comment on their performance with oil/wax ?

Then there are the EGO threaded pen vaporizers, which I kinda distrust ... are there any good ones amongst these ? I state it like this, because I own a Vivi Nova and a Gemini EGO threaded e-liquid atomizer .. these 2 are supposed to be the better ones ... maybe they and I have different standards.

Finaly, there are add-on pieces for regular bongs, with which I have little to no experience, cuz I never liked the taste of bongwater that always seems to be present after one hit.

In short, I dont mind having to learn how to use the device properly, I dont have much more then $60,- and I want to be able to smoke or vape concentrates without having to McGyver something on the spot every time ... (picture a bit of ash, a dab of oil, and me with a banknote and a lighter ...)

... what would you guys reccomend me ?

The VG is really made for ground up plant material. Although I've not yet tried it, you can add concentrate/oil to a cotton ball and place that in the vaping chamber of the Arizer Extreme-Q. Not sure how successful that would be with the VG as it uses fire to heat the ceramic insert, maybe something absorbent but less flammable might work. I've not tried hash, pressed kief or the like, although I recently bought a pollen press and plan to press all of the kief from my Easy Rider and try that in both of my vaporizers. That won't occur until I've finished my Easy Rider, later this month, and clean out my grinder for the Super Skunk.

I really like the DAB OTG i got - only good for wax as ordered, but went to local shop and picked up a universal attachment that allows it to work with oil and I must say it's the best $50 +5 (for attachment) I ever spent.

I've been using the Seego Vhit B for the past 6 months. It mounts to most battery pens, & will give a great hit. I've purchased a "Mod" a large battery source with adjustable volts/watts and a battery that will last over a month (3400mah).

Here's a video review, most of the vid covers the type C at the end he hits the type B and I have to agree the B is better.
[video=youtube;FKdBZ9WUxRc]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom