Advice needed, stunted growth

Tydawg1996

Hi all,
This is my first grow (indoors and a half ass attempt)
Strains:
1 x Vision Seeds Lowryder Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds
1 x Royal Queen Seeds Easy Bud Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds
They're at about 98 days
The grow period has been all over the place as I started with knowing I could fund my grow easily
But due to breaking my hand I'm out of work and out of money to support them,
I'm using a 1x130watt cfl for the both (well seemingly to me there's one and a half)

From the beginning the lowryder (smaller stunted plant) was the get go healthy quick seedling as the other
Was behind some what, now it's the other way round. It's stunted growth completely and has been flowering for 8 weeks now,
I'm just using regular tap water, without any way to measure ph, I was using 30-10-10 npk granules during veg and watering once a week or as needed
Due to my inexperience I think it will be stuck at how it is,
However my bigger plant is my eye catcher, it's had struggles but seemingly tough, they're both very slow growers but the easy bud has got a red/green upper stem and has lost its lower leaves (I've pruned the dead)

I'm up for any criticism, I'm aware that im not using right nutes/ having none for flowering.
Is the pot size too small for the easy bud?
The motive of growing these was to learn and gain knowledge as of my curiosity being a horticulturist (non qualified nor professional)
Will try upload photos.

image23809.jpg

View image in gallery

Looks like they did not like anything about the growing conditions, you wanted to learn and now you know how not to go about growing cannabis.

After 90 or so days, I don't know if you can do much, but the bigger plant might still benefit from a transplant into completely different soil. The two plants don't look unwell, they basically just never took off because whatever you're doing did not agree with the plants. I am curious why you waited 90+ days to react to their failure to grow.......

Nice little bonsai bud you've got there, hope she smokes good. Better luck next grow.

Thanks for the reply,
I've learned heaps as to what I'll do differently next time,
Should I transplant into soil without ferts as its starting to flower?
I find the little one pretty cute actually, let's off such a potent but sweet smell seemingly funny from the size

I can't see how you could do any further damage, but if you can get some cannabis specific soil, she would probably thank you. If she has started flowering I would be tempted to carefully cut out the bottom of the pot and lower it into the new medium. Your root ball is probably almost non existent because your plants would be bigger if the roots were growing normally. Hopefully it will grow into the new medium.......
I usually encourage new growers to keep going, but your resources might be better spent on a new start, those plants are tiny.

Good luck

My advice is , you should start with easy autoflowering strain like blueberry auto on full 18/6 light cycle.
65-90 days and big buds :D
good luck

Thanks for the reply,
I've learned heaps as to what I'll do differently next time,
Should I transplant into soil without ferts as its starting to flower?
I find the little one pretty cute actually, let's off such a potent but sweet smell seemingly funny from the size

Did you do any research before you started the grow? Instead of flying by the seat of your pants and learning the hard way, it's better to read everything you can find and know what you need to do before you start. There's no point investing in these types of seeds if you don't have the equipment or know-how to grow them out.

Back
Top Bottom