Advice Needed

JokerJohn

Hey guys so i need some product advice..

Over here ( somewhere in europe ) me and 2 other friends want to start up a relatively small grow op.
The problem is we never really had any experience in this stuff but were learning more and more everyday
thanks to you guys! and im also learning alot from my first grow ( closet ) currently going now

Let me tell u a little about the plan.

so we have just brought some fem seeds off the net and are eagerly awaiting them from the post man

5x nirvana Jackblack fem seeds.
now i already have a plant about 6 or 7 weeks into veg as well so if it turns out to be a female clones will be coming off her like crazy.

now we want to buy a grow tent that will be staying at one of our places but we want to make sure our diameter is right and we have enough space to finish the whole cycle from seed to fully flowered. seeing as none of us is yet to grow a fully matured plant we have no idea what that is?
note : well will be topping and lst atleast 2-3 plants and also scrog

so my advice i would need is

1. whats the best grow box to buy for 5 plants ( and possible clones )
2. can u suggest a good product that ships european
3. is there a package to buy for relatively cheap that has all the equipment needed?
5. our budget for the first month would be about 400euros max on equipment so is it possible
to find most of what we would need for veg, ie grow room other equipment
note: i have 1 led 45w panel already and a 170w mh light, and two fans

Im sorry guys if this hasnt made much sense i just finished work so brain is in relax mode :D
but i hope u can kind of get what i mean!

looking forward to the advice and help

thanks all!

Nirvana blackjack is descibe as a medium sized plant that at an educated guess is some where between 4 foot/120cm to 7 foot/210cm tall as a mature plant left to been grown to its natural size !

Height of grow rooms may varie from 160cm to 200cm plus you must include pot size/reflector size and hanging height into final equation on how much room you have to grow a plant !

Dimension of tent Width/depth will depend on grow style ! sog, small bush, large bush & growth charactistics of MJ strain sativa/indica etc etc

From my own personal experience i prefer indica dominate strains for their shorter growing nature ! i use a 90cm by 90cm by 180cm tent & grow 4 small bush plants mildly LST'd from clones by the end of flowering these plants stand an average of 60cm tall.

Back
Top Bottom