Afghani

funkmaster

so i had a few bad seeds from what i was told was afghan "gooie" i grew it on a drip system and have started buding it on an ebb and flow system.....i was just wondering if any know much about this strain...i know that afgani is almost pure indica...if this is true i am very happy, concidering i have taken clones and have them on the drip since it is the first female i have had and have went threw bubble berry, hogs breath, and chocolate and didn't have a single female...talk about a bummer....but the gani is a female, so if this a good strain i might stay with it, and maybe bread a clone with a bubble berry male have outside....andi have some cinderella99 and NL seeds, i have thinking of breeding....sounds intersting

hi,

logically 1 afghani is not 1 landrace… that is 9 X 10 an AFGHAN X SKUNK !
the landrace is the Afghan ! not Afghani…

the effect of the Afghan and Afghani are not identical ! ! ! Whether you are 1 Afghan landrace or 1 afghani: that are good genetics indica.
Not killers, relaxed indica…

Afghan list'..

Afgani from Pukka Seeds Super Skunk x Afghan
Afghani#1 X White Widow from Canadian Genetics
Afghan Delight Soma Afghani Skunk X Afghani Hawaiian
Afghan Kush from Worl of Seeds
Afghan Kush from White Label
Afghan Kush Special from World of Seeds pure Afghan
Afghani 1 from Pukka Seeds
Afghani Delicious from Sweet Seeds
Afghan Gold from Pukka Seeds
Afghani Hindu Kush from High Quality Seeds
Afghan-Mango Herbaria
Afghani Orange Capricorn California Orange X Afghani
Afghani Special KC Brains Afghan X Double Afghan
Afghani Wonder from Blue Hemp Seeds
Afghani x Pakistan Agent Orange T.G.A Orange Velvet X JC x SQ
Afghan landrace DNA genetics
Afghan landrace Real Seeds C°
Afghanica Flying Dutchman

good harvest ! ! !

ciao,
chan.

sorry, the strain seems indica, it grows fast and short.... but i don't know how pure it is. like i know there are alot of differnt strians of afghan.....but don't know if it's true.....the bud i got the seeds from was great.....

1 small photography would be sympathetic... :ganjamon:

Can that guaranteed not KNOWLEDGE but ... that give 1 idea ?
lol

Good day all !!!!!!!!!!

well i mean i keep them short for the veg and put them into bud after the hit about there 7 or 8th node.....and they get about 3 feet tall on bud....i am about to start veging the 3rd gen of clones from the first mother plant i had of the afgahn.....i am working on pics....it's just hard to get a good one cuzz the 1000w HPS leaves weird lights spots on the photos....

the first female afgahn i got......maybe 3 and a half weeks into the bud stage.....

i have tryed twice, but the pic is in my acount, i think you can go look at it there....the other ones are of some bubbleberry that cam out to be a male.....

Back
Top Bottom