Air pump without a air stone?

fault

i have Hydrofarm Air Pump 2 Outlets 3W 7.8L/min i have a solid line with without a air stone in a dwc thats less then a gallon for my clone. then my other line is split to two lines in a 5 gallon dwc tub , but one air stone releases air good and one stone doesnt release air shitty but its not the stone. so my question is is it ok to leave my line without a airstone in my clone tub? and how can i get better air flow with that dubble outlet connecter

It's not broken, I think it's because of the outlet connecter. Because before I added the connecter it was fine. Is there a certain place where I should put the connecter

if its not the pump and its not the air stone, then it would be the pipe or the connector. check for any blockages such as a sliver of plastic from the manufacturing process.

if your really stuck, send us pictures of the pieces so we can look and explain better =)

the secret to adding air to your water is surface area, many many small bubbles is better than a few big ones even with the same amount of air.

maybe wrap a little bit of sponge or something over the end of the tube to make smaller bubbles if need be =)

Probably just a little flapper valve ( looks like a little circle of latex) behind the rubber diaphragm in the air pump, will make it still pump air but have little force to push air through the stone will cost about 10c from your local pet store. I used to fix pumps for customers all the time. Your double outlet should have 2 diaphragms and 4 flapper valves make sure these are all intact if so it must be a blockage somewhere in the line.

Back
Top Bottom