AK-48 - Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk 400W HPS

Update!

Hey guys just thought i post a couple of pics to show you how its going. Think they are looking ok but any advice would be great. i noticed that some of the leave edges are starting to curl a little on the pineapple chunk and the leave in the photo of the vanilla kush seem to be curling down a bit but first time they started doing this.

Well here you are some pics:

AK-48 Day 18
AK-48_top_shot_day_18.JPG

Side
AK-48_side_shot_day_18.JPG

Pineapple Chunk Day 18
Pineapple_Chunk_top_shot_day_18.JPG

Side
Pineapple_Chunk_side_shot_day_18.JPG

Vanilla Kush Day 18
Vanilla_Kush_top_shot_day_18.JPG

Side
Vanilla_Kush_side_shot_day_18.JPG

Group Shot
Group_shot_day_18.JPG

Thinking of starting with some nutes now they are a little bigger. also time to top soon as well starting to see 5/6th node

Re: AK-48, Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk 400w HPS

Just a quick update

Decided to mix things up an grow the 3 plants in different ways to see which works best for me. Decided to just let one grow out on its own without topping lst etc. On the 2nd i used a method that i had read about on the net to get 4 heads. and on the 3rd i pinched the top of so that i get 2 main tops.

With the 2nd plant i was able to get a cutting from it in the process of cuting it for the 4 heads so that has been planting and fingeres crossed taking root as w speak

Vanilla Kush with 4 tops
Vanilla_Kush_4_tops.JPG

From looking at the plant 1 day after the operation i you can see the 4 tops that will develop, i can only think to myself that this may be the way to go in future but i want to make sure :)

Pineapple Chunk with top pinched
Pineapple_Chunk_pinch_the_top_off.JPG

After a little advice! One of my plants is starting to look a little ill. Over the last 2 days i had noticed that the lower leaves were starting to turn yellow only slowly but then woke up this morning and seen that almost all the leaf was covered in yellow.

Pics
Yellow_leaves1.JPG
Full_shot_yellow_leaves.JPG

Can anyone help me, whats wrong? what can i do ?

thanks alot!

ally

Slow down kickin it up, you said after some advice this is happening. What exactly did you do, then decide to kick it up a smidge or whatever. Looks like an N def but tell us what you did before making any decisions.

Also, remember one very very important thing, these are your plants and you will be the one who gets a shitty yield so just take advice at your own risk. Everyone has the best intentions but as I said it will be you that suffers if you take some bad advice. Just make sure you follow up advice given with a little research. Most times you will find it's all good, but it only has to be bad advice 1 time to ruin your crop.

I believe it's important to find a balance with the nutes and the strain your growing. I use all organic nutes and I give a double dose of nutes to see which plants can take it and which Ones I should back off on. I started double nutes at the third week of veg growth and have established now which plants do best with more and which ones take less to make them happy. The goal here is to learn and find what is most ideal for your lovely ladies. Also spending time with them talking to them and play some music for them they are alive and I treat them tha way. Growing is all about microorganism relationship and the happier they are the happier your girls will be.

Well the time has come again, thought id give you a quick update as i havent posted in a while

Plant are out of my small box and now in there final pots. they are still under my 125w cfl at the moment for another 1/2 weeks. then the change to the 400 hps for flower.

Group Shot
DSCN06671.jpg

Pineapple Chunk
DSCN06661.jpg

Vanilla Kush
DSCN06651.jpg

AK-48
DSCN0664.jpg

If I wanted to use one of the plants to take multiple cuttings ready for outside when should I move them outside. And is it best to keep the in pots outside in a greenhouse or plant them straight into the soil outside?

If I wanted to use one of the plants to take multiple cuttings ready for outside when should I move them outside. And is it best to keep the in pots outside in a greenhouse or plant them straight into the soil outside?

Hey Ally! You should for sure make your cuttings/clones and get them rooted if they are not already. Cannabis can go outside in your area once any frost or freezing temps have passed. A small plant will do well if rooted already in most any soil outside. Just make sure the soil is not heavy with clay. If you live in an area where clay is a big part of the soil composition you will most likely want to plant in pots with a quality organic bag soil. Since they will be outside you will want to encourage large root systems so if they are planted in the ground this is unlimited. But for example if you plant in a 5gal pot outside the root system will be limited and the growth of the plant will not be able to reach its full potential because of the limited root system. The larger the root system the larger the plant. This concludes my limited knowledge on growing outside. hope this helps a tiny bit. AND:goodluck:

Well its time again to post some pics and ask for some advise.

Decided to go ahead and take some cuttings/clones today. decided to take a handful from 2 of the plants.

The clone that i did already a while back is looking really nice now nice and busy with tight nodes :) So lets hope all is well with the batch i have just cut

Cuttings in there propagator
DSCN06692.JPG

Now onto some advice that i need, Plants are ready to go into flower but im having a little problem getting the light wired up. Have been given this parts awhile back and not really to sure how to wire them. Please if someone knows how, enlighten me please!

Capacitor
DSCN06711.JPG

Starter
DSCN06733.JPG

Ballast
DSCN06743.JPG

Plug thing with trip (for timer i believe)
DSCN06752.JPG

The lot

DSCN06773.JPG

And finally a group shot of my room
DSCN06682.JPG

Back
Top Bottom