Magic Beans Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk Flood Table

Nice bends MB. They look really good. It's kinda funny, 6 weeks ago or less I was skeered to bend/break/twist. Now after practically squashing a clone to 90 degrees and watching it take shape, I am looking for places to bend & twist.

Yep, gotta love the LST....(Bending is just one style of LST right?...LST just stands for Low Stress Training...)
Anyway, looking great Beans, keep it up! I'm interested in that Vanilla Kush too, btw....

ok... just a weird thought out loud here.... if there is sufficient root structure... and then if exposed roots turn to branches... could they then grow leaves, grow flowers, etc?

Yeah.. sounds stupid... but what if...:scratchinghead:

Doesn't sound stupid at all!

I've actually seen this with other plants, trees bushes, what have you. The root on its never-ending quest to find nutrients pops above the soil. From that it sprouts a vertical branch with leaves! We call those "Suckers" and yes, they can actually be taken with a bit of the roots below the soil and they will indeed create new identical plants. Dunno, and have never tried it with cannabis although I have seen the greening of the roots above the soil.

hey beans, plants are looking awesome! like how you have the HPS and LED side by side, dukin it out mono e mono haha.

so how are thing in the garden, got any updates?

5 days away from one whole month.. updates please?? would really like info on that pineapple chunk, im growing out this strain as we speak and i would like some detail on how much she stretches and how long that stretch lasts. trying to fill up a 2' x 4' x 7' tent with that one plant.
check out my 3rd grow if you get the chance, she is finally coming along nicely =)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom