AK48, PPP, Northern Lights -compatability question

stokesy

Hi,

Getting ready for my second grow. I have the above seeds ordered, and the plan is to grow two each of them (6 plants in total) in the same tent, using a 600w hps setup.
Now.. at the moment, I've got Barneys Honey B in the same tent along with Arjans Stawberry haze, which I thought would be ok, the the Strawberry Haze is outstripping the Honey B in height.

In order to try and avoid that again, perhaps I'll just grow two of the strains in the heading - that is, if they're all going to be growing at different paces.

What you think?

Obviously, it would be nice to have all three strains living and growing side by side...

But those of you with the experience should be able to put me right!

Thanks!

thanks for the response, but it's not really the answer I was looking for.

I'm looking to grow two out of the three strains mentioned, maybe all three, if they're compatible.

Question is - how compatible ARE they with each other in the same tent?

No-one?

I've started all three.. they popped a week ago, and all doing well..
I'm looking for two strains, or perhaps all three to grow together. So - 2 from 3 - or all three in the same tent at the same time?

I'd say you could do half the tent of 1, and half the other. I'm not sure about the PPP but i do have seeds of it, so let me know what your take on it is. I do know the NL and AK are awesome strains, the NL is huge yeilder. Id do the AK / NL and just do half of each.

All nine seeds are doing well, now in their second week. Still inclined to develop 2 of each, giving me 6 plants in a DR150. At the moment they're all doing very well under a 200 (or is it 250w ? cfl. At the moment, I'm away for 5 days - I'm hoping they have enough water to see them through till I get back. I'll be LST vegging them for about 6 or seven weeks, then switching to 12/12.

I made a LOT of mistakes on my first grow, which is still ongoing, so I'm looking to do better on this one. The smell from the Arjans flowers is just the best.... I can't get enbough of it!
Before I started the first grow, I read and read and read on here, thinking I'd avoid beginners problems, but I had a few.

Right now, my first grow came to a standstill, due to high php. 7.5, in fact. I was feeding them 6.3 all the time, but I hadn't been checking the runoff. Result is - no further growth in height, and yellowing leaves. Flushed them all thoroughly and finished up by feeding them their normal noots. We'll see how things are when I get back on Monday...

All three strains are growing happily side by side. I've LST'd them, and they're all more or less the same size. In their 8th. week of flowering.
As for the first grow - I had ph problems all the way through, which I'm still working on with this second grow.
The Strawberry Haze, when growing, gave off a GREAT smell, gave a pretty good harvest, but the smoke was mild.
Lost one of the Honey B near the end - just curled up, turned black. But the other two survivors are WINNERS!

In answer to my own question..."yes, it's ok to grow these three strains in the same tent"..
They all turned out pretty good...although, the next grow came on even better... nearly ready to harvest the third grow now... Think I might just do a journal on my fourth, now that I've got a lot more info under my belt.
I want to get my harvest weights up a bit..got roughly an ounce from each plant..it should be simple enough to improve on that...

This place is just great for advice ...I l love it!

Back
Top Bottom