AKGramma's ATF-AFG Offspring Grow

Yes, and my circumstances have been similar for the past 18 years or so. It does make it a challenge to derive useful information from a grow.

Part of me wants to say, "But many people, all running small grows, can list their results and the total can be usefully combined..." However, I suspect that this very thing is what has perpetuated some myths that were only later disproved.

Nonetheless, I believe you to be an intelligent lady who has grown cannabis long enough to have a feel for the thing, and to know - at least on general terms - what to expect. If you make a change and get a different result, you'll probably feel that there is some likelihood of there being a correlation. No, it won't "prove" it, due to the small sample size (placed within a pair of quotation marks because even a relatively large sample size doesn't prove causality with absolute confidence, IMHO). But I value your observations, and assume that others do, too. You seem to pay attention to things, and your wit is sharp ;) .

I'm... not exactly experienced in the art of flattery. How am I doing, lol?

My cooking herbs really were helpful today. I woke in grotesque joint pain this morning. I added an extra pinch of my cooking herbs to my omelette, and crashed into a deep and fulfilling sleep in the recliner. Well over 50% of the pain is gone, and the Aleve is knocking that down some, too.

This is one of those experiences that proves that ground trim, leaves, minibuds, and male pods have THC and a bunch of other healing compounds! It works for THIS "sample of one" to prove the "theory". :yahoo:

Pic of the ATF x AFG offspring I brought in from the deck. No sign of mites yet. One sprout disappeared, giving room for the remaining 4.

Approx 2 weeks from seed.

I did have to pull some tiny weed sprouts that showed up overnight. Obviously NOT cannabis, but already had long roots.

I gave the ATFxAFG babies their first nutes: half-strength cocktail of Miracle grow for veggies, epsom salts, seaweed extract, and diluted neem oil. Adding neem oil to the soil works better for me to prevent mites than foliar spray, and it doesn't burn the leaves.

My hope is to put their 5 gallon bin in with the Autoberries, without any mite infestation. Then I can turn off the lights in the second unit. I have the room. I just wanted to isolate this bin till I was sure they were clean. The neem oil will clear the soil.

Well, I did it. I moved the 5 gallon bin with the ATF-AFG offspring into the main grow with the Autos, and turned off the lights in the auxiliary grow unit. I'm storing the bins without plants (but filled with soil) in the abandoned unit.

That 5 gallon bin with damp soil is HEAVY for a 71 year old woman! It won't get moved again till harvest. ;-)

I have decided to retire this journal because 1) it started off with the wrong information and 2) I dont have the time or energy to run two concurrent journals.

Admins: would you please retire or delete this journal for me?

Back
Top Bottom