All CFLs!

cflmonster

This is my first solo grow, im using all cfls, I have 8 42w 6500k bulbs and 3 40w 2700k bulbs in a 4'x4' VEG room with 20 plants and 2 mamas on a 24/0 light schedule. i have 3 105w 2700k bulbs, 4 25w 2700k bulbs, 3 42w 6500k bulbs and 15 40w 2700k bulbs in my 12'x7.5'x6' flower room with 20 plants. flower room plant size is at about 2.5' to 3' at 5 weeks for my agent orange(smells amazing), and my 2 blueberry headbands, which are super LSTd and fimmed and topped, are about 18" to 2' at 7 weeks, started superpruning 3 days ago and chopped all my fan leaves and 40% of the remaining leaves and have had no ill effect at all and buds have gotten noticably bigger in the 3 days since.
MY QUESTION IS: How can i improve my set up? flowering plants are in 3 or 4 gallon containers with PROMIX anti fungal and mycorrhizae soil, nutes are IONIC GROW AND IONIC BLOOM for soil or coco. I will document the rest of the grow about 3 weeks of flowering till my first harvest, LOOK OUT, HERE I COME!

im new here, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow sonme journals before i start my own, thank you

You'll need bigger lights for that many plants, especially if they're that tall. Cfl don't have good penetration. They are only good for about 8 to 12 inches at the most. I would invest in led or mh/hps at the least. You'll get some bud, but they won't be as dense or big as you want. Either less plants or bigger lights. If not, yield and quality will suffer

put mommas and plants on 18/6 in veg.
Just some math on your grow room. If its 12x7.5 feet thats 90 square feet. Using cfl heres the number on what watts should be used.
Minimum watts in veg 3802.5 watts
Minimum watts in flower 5850 watts

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom