Exzisions First Grow - CFL

yeah, Miracle Grow does not get good reviews when it comes to cannabis. with the slow release nutes, you feed with every watering. Ideally you should be feeding every third watering not every watering. If the problems persist you should look into a different soil

Hey so I need some help... Bad. I had to go out of state for some time and had my brother watchy plant for me and this happened.... I need hell fixing everything that's wrong with it. Please leave your feedback
IMG_20150217_171220128.jpg
IMG_20150217_171210049.jpg
IMG_20150217_171155221.jpg

first question, did you get rid of the Miracle grow soil?? if not that could be half your problem. Normally I would suggest a good flush and then water with half strength nutes at the correct ph. But if you still have MG soil, it will just release more nutes if you try to flush....

No I haven't changed the soil yet :/ I don't have money to buy new soil. Is it possible to go outside and dig up some soil even tho its winter and bring it inside to thaw out? I will go out there with a pickaxe if I have to xD I need to fix my baby

Hey,

I was a miracle grow soil victim myself. I will say this save your pennies, walk parking lots to save enough to get that girl out of the soil buddy. I was killing my two ladies until I changed to go farm soil, in two days they had healthy growth and now are doing fine.
- I personally would not use "dirt" for my grow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey all. Sorry I haven't updated in a few months but the plants I had I ended up having to get rid of so I could some that were already started. But there's some things that have been going wrong and I can't figure out what it is. Can someone give me some help? I'll post some pictures

The leaf tips are turning brown and curling up and see of the lower leafs are turning a brighter green and have discoloration on them. I have no idea what's wrong with them as this is one of my first grows. I would greatly appreciate the help :)

Well for lights I've been just using about 6 cfl bulbs and I take them outside throughout the day to get as much sun as they can. I have been keeping them under light 24/7 as my lights aren't the best so I thought they should get as much as possible. The soil is just normal potting soil I bought from the store and I have not been adding notes at all as I don't have the money for them. There not auto flowers or anything they are just normal plants and I don't know the strain exactly. My friend who gave me them said northern lights but idk if they really are haha

Oh and I try to wait to water them until I can put my finger in the soil and have it be kinda dry. Usually I water them about every morning sometimes every other

Back
Top Bottom