Ambrosia Under CFL & Two LED 450's

Re: First attempt at a CFL grow from non fem seeds

420-magazine-mobile1209905182.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1159699369.jpg

Are these male parts? They look like it to me..
RedHector

You have so many going you're bound to get a male or three... they look good though! Good job on the up potting!

420-magazine-mobile884376616.jpg

I took out the 3 boys, and potted the 3 smaller babies. I have one confirmed female! Whew... that is a big relief. I've started trying to train the main stalks to grow out horizontally. I split one of them with a bit too much enthusiastic plant yoga. , so I released its bondage to let it heal.
I have 17 un-sexed babies outdoors, I'm going to let them grow without much interference, they are in rich soil and well fertilized.
Enjoy your weekend!
RedHector

420-magazine-mobile678486233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1164658839.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280125417.jpg

Still only one female confirmed. I topped it again and ate the tips, my back has been killing me today, and I hope that she will help me a bit. Took out 4 fan leaves which were shading the center of the girl are well. I'm debating on whether to name her Aphrodite or Artemis. Ambrosia is the nectar of the gods, and hopefully she ends up god like.
She is beautiful, so Aphrodite it is.
RedHector

Hey hector! I made some cannabutter out of my male & cookies have been keeping my neuropathy bearable~ just a thought if more boys show up~ lukebro made coconut canna oil & he said it's good too.

I just finished chopping my first boy for a round of canna coconut oil for topical use as well as baking

420-magazine-mobile1354321893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1332816042.jpg
A pic of some of the outdoor babies. They are looking a bit yellow lower down, but I'm pretty happy over all. I have a slug issue which will be dealt with tomorrow.
I gave Aphrodite and the indoor babies a big feed of full strength nutes this evening.
So I also pulled my 3 culled males from the compost box. Boy had they stretched. They are now simmering away, becoming canna-butter right now.
Night all,
RedHector

420-magazine-mobile500619580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1970779958.jpg
A couple of photos of Aphrodite and the other babies. One more confirmed boy, one more confirmed girl, and one more question mark. .
I did a bit of defoliation on Aphrodite, to open up the inner stalks to the light. I'm happy with the number of bud sites.
I will have to flip next week, as I will be going out of town in mid August, and I want to give 8 weeks of flower, and 2weeks leeway, to allow for the unforseen, drying, and beginning the cure.
RedHector

I ordered some new seeds last night. Two new strains from Jordan of the Islands; blue cheese x strawberry cough and skunkberry. 12 of each. This breeder also includes 12 mixed seeds with every purchase, so 24 extra seeds are coming as well. To be honest I'm really looking forward to the mixed seeds, it's going to be fun to grow something without knowing what the end product will be like.
The seeds I picked are indica sativa blends.
RedHector

Back
Top Bottom