Ambrosia Under CFL & Two LED 450's

420-magazine-mobile449276841.jpg

A quick pic of the outdoor babies.
420-magazine-mobile1900032444.jpg

This is the frame for the indoor girls. I will be finishing it today, and getting the carbon filter set up. We have guests coming for dinner and I don't want to advertise.
RedHector

Hey hector... you might consider continuing veg nutes for a week or so into flip, as the transition phase they'll still be producing leaves & branches~ it was advice given to me that made sense~ your carpentry skills are badass! Looks amazing! And your plants are looking mighty fine too! Good job!

Hey Hector
I've just read your journal to where you are atm and enjoyed it very much. Thanks! I'm sub'ed and looking forward to watching Aphrodite and her goddess sisters on their journey. I think you're doing remarkably well..especially for your 1st indoor grow!! Respect.
Anna

420-magazine-mobile1457611072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile400735039.jpg

A few shots of the boy I pulled from flower. I have him hanging out with the clones for a while. I think I'll move him out to join the tomatoes and pull some pollen from him.
Thanks for the kind words and suppot Anna and Vespertine. I'm having a good time watching the green goddesses grow.
I think I will name girl #2 Achelois, a minor moon goddess who's name means "she who eases away pain".
Girl #3 will be Antheia, goddess of gardens, flowers, marshes and swamps.
Have a great night.
RedHector

Back
Top Bottom