First Grow - Advice Welcome

Ive never cut the top of my plants. I do trim the dying or ugly leafs once a week. I have found over the short time Ive been growing that cutting ur a few leafs here and there doesnt effect anything, At least not with my plants :)

Right now i have no fan leafs on the top to about a foot and half down, and honestly she is still blooming very well , so as long there is enough leafs everywhere else around the plant she will keep producing .

Ive cut some 10-15 leafs in the last few days as I over nutrients one of them so the leafs were all dying , and honestly since that time until now the buds r still just growing at a great rate.

Point to be made , cutting or trimming the plant doesnt effect her at all , I even cut buds every few days for my personal use in the vaporizer . still growing like a champ. :)

Well I topped my plants a week ago today andy they have ben in veg for 3 weeks whats ur guys opion on when to start flowering

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom