Boogyman's Perpetual CFL Grow! Blue Cheese - Lemon Kush & More!

TheBoogyman

Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Hello everyone! Figured I'd start a grow journal since my clones are really coming to life now. At the moment I have two clones that I snipped from my Blue Cheese and Lemon Kush during their early flowering stage. The way they are growing is awesome! I am LST'ing them, have been since they pretty much rooted themselves.

My setup:

Currently growing in a box I made myself from two large, heavy-duty cardboard boxes that I get from my job. I've got two boxes, one for flowering and one for vegetative stage.

Vegetative Stage:
125w + 42w 6500K spectrum CFL bulbs
2-Gallon Pot
Happy Frog organic soil with added miracle grow perlite that I washed thoroughly before mixing in.
Fox Farms Grow Big vegetative nutrients, don't really use them much, though. I just pH my water and let them feed off the nutrients in the soil.
pH down(my water has a pH of 8+ normally)

Flowering Stage:

2x 125w 2700k bulbs and 2x 42w 2700k bulbs - total of 334watts
General Hydroponics FloraNova nutrients
Atami Blossom Builder (used last grow, seems to work well!)

I still need some things like a digital pH meter and a moisture reader but I seem to be doing pretty fine without them, plants have yet to have any problems or show any deficiency signs. Last grow I kept my plants very small, maybe a foot and a half if they were straightened out and I yielded 17 grams off my Blue Cheese. My first Lemon Kush is still flowering, going on ~10 weeks.

Pictures!(sorry for the awful quality, I took them quick.)

Blue Cheese 3rd Generation Clone:
boogy12.jpg

Lemon Kush 2nd Generation Clone:
boogy11.jpg

Lemon Kush that is flowering right now:
boogy10.jpg

Any questions or advice would be awesome! I'll get pictures of my actual setup later.

Re: Boogyman's perpetual CFL grow! BlueCheese, LemonKush and more!

forgot to mention that I just started germinating a DinaChem seed from Dinafem seedbank! Also have a Kosher Tangie and Blue OG seed that I will pop in the near future.

Here are better pictures of the plants and my setup, kinda. sorry for all the posts.

Lemon Kush on left, Blue Cheese on right:
boogy9.jpg

Flowering Lemon Kush(so close to being done):
Boogy8.jpg

Odors do not seem to be a problem, fortunately. You can definitely smell the plants in the area but it's not too overwhelming, I think they boxes contain it pretty well.

I put a new bulb a little too close one day lol, came back a couple hours later to see a few leaves curling up pretty bad.

also, on the clones you can see a few halfed leaves, it's because my friggin cat chews on them, somehow. i dunno how she gets in there.

Haha it seems like it, she goes nuts when I take the plants out. I let her chew on trimmings :D

Had an accident overnight :( my 125w veg bulb fell down on my plants and ended up burning one of the like 10 tops on the blue cheese and it burned some fan leaves on the lemon kush, they should be fine though. Yeeeesh.

At the moment it is dropped through a small hole at the top and I have the cord pulled back and taped to hold it, lol. Think its fine now. I just did some work and I have a lot more room now so I'm going to get rid of the cardboard boxes and upgrade to LED lighting :)

The space I have the boxes in had a bunch of other stuff around them but I emptied it out(was a big gigantic bay window in there) so now ill just block off that area somehow and hang led lights. Ill take pictures of the area tomorrow morning so you can get a better idea.

pictures from this morning!

here is my current setup, the space the boxes are in will be cleared out and somehow blocked off and turned into a grow room.
8LObjEs.jpg

The lemon kush and blue cheese:
9kDytm1.jpg

Some nugs from the flowering Lemon Kush:
e5ShZXc.jpg

those foxtails!:
tHWv0s6.jpg

Glad you're getting rid of the cardboard TBM. That looks like a fire just waiting to happen. Nice Buds :peace:

Back
Top Bottom