Torco's Back Outdoor Grow 2016

DSCF16765.JPG
DSCF16775.JPG
DSCF16788.JPG

I wish I could remember which plants are which, there are 50 in the garden and by the time I get back home and upload the photos I cant tell which ones they are.

I wish I could remember which plants are which, there are 50 in the garden and by the time I get back home and upload the photos I cant tell which ones they are.

Lol I had that problem with a handful of plants... In my tent. I couldn't imagine keeping track of your fields. They all need pot markers with the strain names. Those buds are coming along, it's getting serious around there. Good luck with the final weeks it's going to be something to Behold.

My question is how many folks you got trimming when harvest comes?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

We lost around 9 plants when we first put them in, the neighbors goats got into the garden ate some of the plants so they had to be replaced and I don't remember which plants got replaced, or the strains. we should have around 15 people helping at harvest time, we have a barrel trimmer and 2 trim pro table top machines

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom