• Gudyul - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Buckshot - BID Chemdawg x RP Kush

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20160209_194041_resized.jpg
20160209_194001_resized.jpg

I would like to enter my CHEESE CAKE this month. The cheese side is the smell and taste ita amazing best stuff ive harvested yet but still have 2 morw planta to harvest. Thank you all in advance for the Likes.
Smell 9/10
Taste 10/10 ( what can i say i love the cheese taste)

This is my Auto Triangle Kush by Mephisto Genetics. I got the seed from a friend a few months back. Only cured for one month and the taste is like coffee with a hint of berry or lemon. and yes you will be forgetting what you were doing after a hit or two.
Alien_1.jpg

I present to you Trans Siberian autoflower. She has an amzing aroma of fruit mixed with a hint of fuel and tastes just as amazing.

20160212_155021.jpg
20160213_142010.jpg

Cracks me up! About 5 days a week I wear bibs. I was in town the day of Halloween. I happened to be wearing a yellow t shirt. A lady pulled over and asked me if I was a minion. I said, "What?" And she said " Oh how cute you are dressed as a minion!" I said " Lady do you mean like some mindless follower who does the bidding of some evil mastermind?" She looked at me funny and said, "No I mean a Minion Silly!"
Now it's been a lot of years since in one conversation I have been called "Silly" and "Cute"! I really didn't know what to say but it's just another example of why I don't go into town much! Nice bud and a great pic! Now they crack me up whenever I see them Best of luck in all you grow!

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Ladies and Gents of 420! Every once in a while I get something that I'm extra excited about and feel like I have to share. These Oregon Lemons from Archive fall into that category.

Lot's of great looking flowers this month- congrats to everybody. A nug in the jar is a victory already!

Oregon Lemons-Archive
image7235.jpeg
image344.png

Peace!

Trig

Can I still get in on this one?

If so, I present

B.I.D Chemdawg x Royal Purple Kush

Deep delicious flavors that flow towards the Kush side but with a basement flavor of the chemdawg in there. This bud was well cured and made 2-3 nice sized joints (except if you are Potchimp then it was only 3 pinners :straightface:)

VZM_2_IMG_20160215_075100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom