• Mono - Critical Hog

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Dennise - Jack Herer

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Stonercoleman - Velvet Cookies

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kind of hesitant jumping in here right now. There are some really beautiful nugs i don't want to compete against. However, I will give it one more try....
Blue Dream- it was/is truly a dream to grow! Small nugs, but super frosty and has a wonderful taste. Thanks for looking:thumb:

Screenshot_2015-09-05-10-08-47.png
Screenshot_2015-09-05-15-43-26.png

Man I have been there... O, mmm, you're talking about buds though aren't you.

velvet Cookies
i grew this myself indoors on hydro
the Taste of this product is a straight 10/10
the Smell was utterly amazing and very sweet
I roughly got 1-2ozs off each plant
All the buds looked the same colour apart from my nuggets��
Sorry i carnt post a direct image off my iphone but heres the links��

With Flash -
image32535.jpg

Without Flash -

image32534.jpg

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Finished curing Auto Dark Devil. This is some stoney, dank weed, with plum flavor. The flavor isn't too strong, but nice. Very head high. It compares with some SFV OG Kush (regular) we picked up at the dispensary.

I grew her in the autopot system, which is gravity fed. Coco and perlite mix. Flora Nova Bloom and calmag plus.

darkdevil.jpg

Good grief! That's absolutely beautiful! You inspire me. All I did was grow mine and stay totally blitxzed the entire time I smoked it. I never considered trying to trim something this gorgeous and entering it. How did you get those colors? Mine were blue-black little nuggets of wonder.

LEDRF, are going to grow it again? I want to start a thread dedicated to the strain and I'm looking for interested parties.

You got my vote. Damn.

Sorry guys, I know I'm over the top. Blame Ziggy. He alerted me.

velvet Cookies
i grew this myself indoors on hydro
the Taste of this product is a straight 10/10
the Smell was utterly amazing and very sweet
I roughly got 1-2ozs off each plant
All the buds looked the same colour apart from my nuggets��
Sorry i carnt post a direct image off my iphone but heres the links��

With Flash -
image32535.jpg

Without Flash -

image32534.jpg

Good luck to everyone who entered!

You gave quite an enticing endorsement of the strain. Think this one should go on my short list. 10/10 you say? One doesn't often stumble onto that. Definitely on my list. Velvet Cookies, eh? Even the name makes you want to try it. Mmmmm.

I opened the iPad to download pictures and it opened here. Such a distraction guys. I can't get away. Just a few more and I'll be done....Umph!... Ahhh..... Oh wow! See? Too hard to get away. :laughtwo:

So many great Nugs! I could almost not make up my mind. Thank you to all of you growers for putting up some great candidates!
That blue nug just blew my mind with the brilliant colors. Atrain blew me away with a solid frosty nug that I wanted to throw in a bowl and pour some milk on it and see if it tasted as sweet as it looked. And Mono, that was just wow man. If I were to go and get a bag and my hookup handed me one of those I would be like "you are the best hookup ever!" I just loved the size and shape of that beautiful nug my man!

Hello all I am A-Train, I am new to the nug comp but I finally have a nug worth sharing so here she is. This is from my Sour Crack Autoflower from Mephisto Genetics. She has been my finest smoke grown to date and very frosty. Hope someone enjoys her as much as I have.
Screenshot_2015-09-01-09-11-39-1.png
Screenshot_2015-09-01-09-11-44-1.png

Beutiful nug Atrain and awesome photography skills, i wish i could get those sweet close up shots. :thumb:

Hello all I am A-Train, I am new to the nug comp but I finally have a nug worth sharing so here she is. This is from my Sour Crack Autoflower from Mephisto Genetics. She has been my finest smoke grown to date and very frosty. Hope someone enjoys her as much as I have.
Screenshot_2015-09-01-09-11-39-1.png
Screenshot_2015-09-01-09-11-44-1.png

That is a gorgeous bud, you get my vote here too!

My entry for September is this nugget of organically grown Pandora's Box (Space Queen x Jack The Ripper) after a three month cure. Best of luck all!:goodluck:

DSC008578.JPG

Pandora_s_Box_Nugget1.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That macro is perfection. Atrains running away here but my money is on the PB from CM. Great job to all! Yo AT- that's one of the finest autos I've ever seen. Way to kill it lately.

Peace

Trig

That is a gorgeous bud, you get my vote here too!

Helps to have some decent camera equipment, eh? Beautiful nug, Atrain. How is the August POTM prize package treating you?

Back
Top Bottom