Votes: 6 7.6%
  • TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 33 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys! It was an honor to be on the list this month. Congrats WC! :bravo:

Wow! Thanks guys. What an honor to win MOTM among all these amazing people! Too much for me to focus my tiny brain on, actually. I'm so appreciative of this!
Besides all the nice things you guys have said about me, and the fact that I even get prizes and a classy title, I can't believe I get to wear the cherished 420 t-shirt! Amazing!!!!!
Actually, all I've really been doing is wandering the forum entertaining myself- learning stuff as I go. I'll always do that regardless. I confess the MOTM limelight has been a little bright for me so I'm looking forward to slinking around in my regular lowly way!
I'm super excited about winning the magic butter machine - because, unless I heard wrong, it can help me make tinctures and such. This would be incredibly fun and useful. I can't wait to try it out.
Love you guys❤️and this forum ❤️
Thank you!!!!

Wow! Thanks guys. What an honor to win MOTM among all these amazing people! Too much for me to focus my tiny brain on, actually. I'm so appreciative of this!
Besides all the nice things you guys have said about me, and the fact that I even get prizes and a classy title, I can't believe I get to wear the cherished 420 t-shirt! Amazing!!!!!
Actually, all I've really been doing is wandering the forum entertaining myself- learning stuff as I go. I'll always do that regardless. I confess the MOTM limelight has been a little bright for me so I'm looking forward to slinking around in my regular lowly way!
I'm super excited about winning the magic butter machine - because, unless I heard wrong, it can help me make tinctures and such. This would be incredibly fun and useful. I can't wait to try it out.
Thank you!!!!

I just used my MB2 last night to make a batch of coconut oil for a friend. You will love it!!!! :peace:

Thank you!!!!

Such a deserving member, enjoy the buttery taste of your victory WeaselCracker!
We would like to see those tinctures as well bro.

I just used my MB2 last night to make a batch of coconut oil for a friend. You will love it!!!! :peace:

Such a deserving member, enjoy the buttery taste of your victory WeaselCracker!
We would like to see those tinctures as well bro.

❤️ Thanks! Yes I didn't realize how cool the magic butter machine is till a few days ago when I went and looked it up. I can't wait to play around with making some cannabis concoctions.

I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but have you guys noticed that when one of your comments gets a like, the message the other member liked is not displayed in the list?

It's a glitch Roach. They're hoping to rectify it yesterday. Inconvenient, eh? It's my favorite slipstream between conversations.

Contest craker

This one took the prize, and no surprise there, eh? :laughtwo: It's hard to top Weaselcracker's dry humor, but you sir....:adore:

Weaselcracker, I've already made a joyous scene everywhere else, why not here as well?

:yahoo: We can't figure out why you're surprised. :laughtwo: Congratulations Member of the Month. :hug: :kisstwo:

Thank you!!!!

I've made many a tincture and cannabutter in the MB. It's awesome! You'll never give it up and will guard it like a favorite fishing spot or morel mushroom patch.

:thumb:

A weird thing happened outside the post office yesterday. I mentioned it yesterday on my journal and have copied it here only because I feel compelled to by the laws of nature. Somehow it seems like it would wrong for me not to mention what happened, even if no one believes me or cares it was awe inspiring to me at the time.

Also- As requested - a pic of me in my favorite shirt.

❤️ you guys! Thanks! :circle-of-love:

image34520.jpg

Ok the craziest fucking* thing just happened to me about half an hour ago. One of those things that you just know people aren't going to 100% believe unless they were there to see it themselves.
I picked up my mail. Got a box from the US- Yay! Pretty sure I knew what it was and I slashed open the packing tape (rather crudely with my car key, lol) to find a lovely care package from 420!
I quickly rummaged around for a half second and saw a bunch of nice little gifts including - the cherished T- shirt!! But I decided I would continue on driving and unpack the box at home.
Glanced down at my phone to check messages and guess what it says on the front of my phone?
..... The time
And guess what time it said?
You guessed it!
Kind of sent a chill down my spine...
*warning* don't read this word if you have delicate sensitivities or are under the age of 13. Oops too late sorry mom.

A weird thing happened outside the post office yesterday. I mentioned it yesterday on my journal and have copied it here only because I feel compelled to by the laws of nature. Somehow it seems like it would wrong for me not to mention what happened, even if no one believes me or cares it was awe inspiring to me at the time.

Also- As requested - a pic of me in my favorite shirt.

❤️ you guys! Thanks! :circle-of-love:

image34520.jpg

*warning* don't read this word if you have delicate sensitivities or are under the age of 13. Oops too late sorry mom.

:thumb:What a cool story :420:I love it :high-five:
Great picture it really feels like you are looking in :ciao::ciao:from me an the P with Love :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom