• SweetSue

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Conradino23

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just going to meekly sit in the corner and watch this contest without comment, until I read this, and it makes sense for me to say something at this point, if only to make it easier for those trying to research the contestants before giving their vote.

I just want to say what an honor it is to be able to be on a list such as this one... standing alongside such outstanding and consistent contributors! Thank you for including me in this very special group this month, and although I am unworthy of any sort of award for what I have been doing here, I will continue to try to be worthy of the honor you have given me. I have a deep desire to help those who need this medicine and I am simply paying forward what was once given to me, by concentrating on those members having problems in their grows. I have found that I enjoy writing about growing pot, am pretty good at diagnosing plant problems, and have found that I enjoy explaining the things I have learned. It is simply what I do. It deserves no award... but thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys.
Happy Thanksgiving America, Happy Thursday everyone else!
Emmie

The feeling is mutual, dear. We're just as honoured to have you here. It's no coincidence you made it on that list. Keep it up girl!

:circle-of-love:

Hi Everyone

Just to thank Cannafan for her suggestion. We have investigated the idea of linking to members' profiles via the poll itself, and have found that it can be done. So it will be done. Next month and henceforth.

:thanks::circle-of-love:

Happy Thanksgiving.

Your 420 Moderators
:Namaste:

Go Mr Am4zin!!! :circle-of-love:

Hahaha! Only on this site would contestants be cheering each other on. I love it. :laughtwo:

Hi Everyone

Just to thank Cannafan for her suggestion. We have investigated the idea of linking to members' profiles via the poll itself, and have found that it can be done. So it will be done. Next month and henceforth.

:thanks::circle-of-love:

Happy Thanksgiving.

Your 420 Moderators
:Namaste:

:thanks: and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you wonderful people behind the scenes!
We all love ya.

:circle-of-love:

I voted for someone new who I see helping a lot. Now I understand why people complained before cause the same old won NOTM and such. I'm actually surprised a person who's won can be up there again. Seems unfair, no offense, or it's just a thin talent pool. .maybe cause it's unfair. Either way good luck to ALL!

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win. :thumb:

That gives contestants that won from January to June multiple opportunities to participate in one given year and the people from July to December only 1 chance that same year. For instance, the winner of January can go at it again after July but the person who wins in in July cannot play again that year.

:circle-of-love: All of the nominees are worthy and eligible.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination.

:thanks:

That gives contestants that won from January to June multiple opportunities to participate in one given year and the people from July to December only 1 chance that same year. For instance, the winner of January can go at it again after July but the person who wins in in July cannot play again that year.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations

:thanks:
Had to evaluate each part of this list, while reporting violations is impossible for me to know who is doing that, I have seen each nominated members activities in the rest of the list from before the nominations till now. Each member has done a spectacular job in each category, and I am personally proud to be affiliated with any and all of them. Though while each has done a great job in each area, one I have noticed has been consistent throughout the whole month and that member got my vote today.
To the winner, congratulations, and to the ones who did not win, in my book you are all the cream of the crop and winners in my eyes.
See you all again next month :laughtwo:

I got the 100th post, just working to keep the thread alive for the next 2 days, if it helps get more votes coming in. You are all great and if it weren't for you guys this site would be horrible. Thanks for your help in keeping this place clean and peaceful......like my garden! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom