Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Massmedman

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still waiting on my bribe. The weekend's coming...just saying

It's 96 weekend at that. You take bribes? Did you mean bride's? ;) I'll give you mine, bride...

It's 96 weekend at that. You take bribes? Did you mean bride's? ;) I'll give you mine, bride...

No, I meant "bribes". Lol.
Man, I wouldn't take another bride for ANY bribes.

No, I meant "bribes". Lol.
Man, I wouldn't take another bride for ANY bribes.

Lolololol,, you made me spit muh dip on muh screen...

Dude! Someone needs to email this quote to Cajun's wife! He will get MAD brownie points for this!! :high-five:

Now we're putting our thinking caps on (or good sativa).

Wow! I need to hire UltraDan's campaign manager!! I've been putting up posters all over the roads. They are really nice, showing me holding a big bud with the message..." A Vote For Holler Ain't Hard to Swoller!" I've been going door to door handing out joints and kissing babies. I've made a lot of speeches full of false promises, you know like "Free weed for a Free People" and shouting " Who Do We Want? Holler! When Do We Want Him? Now!" My TV ads brought to you by the committee to elect Holler start next week. All I have left to do is get in my truck and start my cross country swing promoting my Uptheholler Pot-litical Campaign! All of this and I have 8 votes. Obviously I need to increase my base... And I need to figure out how to get Dan's campaign manager to jump ship.

Wow! I need to hire UltraDan's campaign manager!! I've been putting up posters all over the roads. They are really nice, showing me holding a big bud with the message..." A Vote For Holler Ain't Hard to Swoller!" I've been going door to door handing out joints and kissing babies. I've made a lot of speeches full of false promises, you know like "Free weed for a Free People" and shouting " Who Do We Want? Holler! When Do We Want Him? Now!" My TV ads brought to you by the committee to elect Holler start next week. All I have left to do is get in my truck and start my cross country swing promoting my Uptheholler Pot-litical Campaign! All of this and I have 8 votes. Obviously I need to increase my base... And I need to figure out how to get Dan's campaign manager to jump ship.

Cute. haha

Very big congratulations to you Dan, very deserving for all the hard work you put in to help others. Now,, just need that first harvest and you'll be a been there done that bubba. :cheer:

Much thanks and love to the thirteen people who voted for me, it's a bit humbling. Hopefully, I'll get another shot and build on those folks who think I'm worthy.

:Namaste::thanks:

Congratulations UltraDan. Well deserved my friend. Enjoy it. Relish in it. Post a picture of you in your shirt. (Trying to start a movement. :laughtwo:)

It's an incredibly humbling moment, eh? :high-five:

Congrats Dan, job well done brother! :high-five:

We are truly grateful for all that you are doing to help our members and further our mission. :thanks:

:Namaste:

In all my years, well at least a few of being a member of the forums myself i do not recall any such blessing from the 420 editor him self.

You are truly honored :Namaste:

May you be with us for many years to come :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom