• TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Jaga

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • UltraDan

Votes: 22 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMHO Cajun Celt with all his work in the concentrated oils ,and also going to Denver to speak about the benefits of edibles:love:And he is not well ,,he is very supportive and one of my 420 hero,s Honestly I voted for him this time an last time an if so next time,,don't wanna rock the boat it to much though:rofl:However seriously as well I think all are winner,s Cause we have been nominated ,,that alone is so very special,, :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:Jai Jaganatha every one

cheers to y'all,, all winners,,,:cheer:

I agree. I'm giving my vote to the Fuzzy Duck because he gives such great answers.
I can't exactly describe why his answers are so good, they are just very clear. Not mine. Holy crap, I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to think of how to describe why it is I like the way he words things, lol. Maybe I should ask him...
The rest I'll obviously just have to vote for next time because they all deserve it.

I agree. I'm giving my vote to the Fuzzy Duck because he gives such great answers.
I can't exactly describe why his answers are so good, they are just very clear. Not mine. Holy crap, I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to think of how to describe why it is I like the way he words things, lol. Maybe I should ask him...
The rest I'll obviously just have to vote for next time because they all deserve it.

Hey cheers for the nice words & i was very surprised :Namaste:

Lets just call it a little bit of fuzzy magic... even got me thinking about it now !

Perhaps a choice of words to best express a message or the context of such, in theory i hope some replies flick a switch in the ol grey matter encouraging further thought on the matter at hand leading to a learning progression.

Hmm.
I was just informed we're on here again.
Hi Jaga. You know I feel the same about you bro. I wish we were informed when we get our name stuck up here, I'd decline everytime frankly.
I wish they'd quit putting me in there with you & ppl like you.
I voted for you...again.

Hmm.
I was just informed we're on here again.
Hi Jaga. You know I feel the same about you bro. I wish we were informed when we get our name stuck up here, I'd decline everytime frankly.
I wish they'd quit putting me in there with you & ppl like you.
I voted for you...again.

:high-five:We are special and all winners:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom