Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Hozona

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Nismo12

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are killing me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I nominate this, uhh... girl. As most upstanding member of the month...
image36686.jpg

:bravo:These are the nominees for Member of the Month - March 2016:bravo:

@DrZiggy As one of his nominators said: "He conducts himself like a gentleman at all times, infusing humor and good will on other peoples threads." His efforts here are noticed.

@TanR Words from one of his nominators: "He is an exemplary member - helping out in FAQs, he is both knowledgeable and articulate." We agree.

@VilliageIdiot These words of praise helped VilliageIdiot earn this nomination: "He is so friendly and helpful. Going above and beyond." He is definitely an active and helpful member and deserves this consideration.

@Hozona has earned a nomination due to comments like this: "He is always there to help members" We agree.

@Snidrajsed From one of his nominators: "He is everywhere spreading his positive energy and his plants are phenomenal." His efforts have not gone unnoticed.

@Nismo12 As his nominator put it: "He's been all over this site making people feel welcomed and appreciated." Welcome to the running and keep up the good work.

:goodluck:

Are you serious... Omg... What an incredible Friday morning!! I'd obviously like to thank my nominator, you know who you are. Never a noob in my books 4x4grow... I appreciate the amazing honour of being up on that list of super dedicated members and growers. I feel completely overwhelmed with delight and excitement for another round of members, that have been selected by their peers, for an award of such momentous implications. This months nominees are as always, the tops of the tip top tippitty topped tops. That's alot of tops, you should all be proud of the accomplishment of being on the list of nominees, especially the repeat members.

:adore:Congrats Dr.Z, Tanr, VI, Hozona and my man Nismo:adore:

You guys are what helps make this site go round. I don't think I could be any more happy on my B-Day weekend than I am now...what a trip.. Back to reality. I'm going to go and have a great day at work because of you folks, the smile on my face... Priceless!! Hoo hah!!

:ciao:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Just a gentle reminder of the new Guideline - members must have 50 plus posts to vote. :thanks:

Any votes erroneously made will be weeded out later this month. :nomo:

Good luck all. :circle-of-love:

A joyful tear brought to the eye on this gorgeous Friday morning. Although STIHL was not a name on the list, The sight of names of some close cyber buddies was a spirit lifter for sure. Since my joining here at the great 420 mag I have more than likely interacted with each of you at some point. Another absolutely stellar bunch of nominations this month. Very on point in the department of deserving. You all are AWESOME! This will for sure be a tough one.. Thanks to ALL of this months nominees for your insight, helpfullness and comraderie throughout this community! I predict this to be another nail biter! Congrats and good luck to each of you! :high-five:

Best of luck everyone! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom