• Far East Buds

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is a very good question AngryBird, and one that has caused much discussion around here. Of course the outrageously and brightly (if not florescent) pink that we have made our slightly pissed off Ostrich wear, makes it imperative that I wear contrasting colors during the parade. It's bad enough that we will have pastel llamas and burros and of course the goat riders to deal with, and you never know what color schemes those folks will think are attractive, so it will take some extra effort to stand out. I plan on bright iridescent green short shorts, outrageously blue knee boots, and to set it off, a wild tall purple hat made of peacock feathers to give me some extra height... and that combined with the natural height of the ostrich, I think I will have an advantage over the goat riders... time will tell.

For the swimsuit competition, I plan on a shock and awe campaign, and I plan on first appearing on the stage in a full hijab and burqa. Then as the music starts, I will become totally and completely politically incorrect and plan a bit of a burlesque show as strategic parts of the burqa fall away to reveal a second tease... obviously a gorgeous MINIMALE ANIMALE (@theminimaleanimale) drop dead bikini, but covered up with a sloppy MO-Cannabis t-shirt... and then, a quick reveal! It is my plan that this little bit of extra flourish and burlesque will take all attention off of what Duggan plans on doing in that thong... egads, there are just some things that can not be unseen. It's all about getting the eyes of the crowd on you though, and the one that really worries me is Mr. Krip... that man surprises you every time you look his way, and no doubt people will be talking about his pyrotechnics for days after the event.

Sorry? Did somebody call? I was just stretching and putting the bottle rockets up my rear end for the show (two separate, non-related tasks!). Did you need me for something? :)

I've known now for over ten hours I made the list. I've been too embarrassed to comment. And now that I see the others on the list, all I see is giants amongst growers. Some of you are helping me with my current grow, some I haven't met yet, but hope to soon.

420Magazine and its members have helped take my hillbilly outdoor grows to a level I thought only existed in pictures I drooled over from another magazine I grew up with.

Thank you all so much!

I do have one more question though...

Does this dress make my ass look big?

I've known now for over ten hours I made the list. I've been too embarrassed to comment. And now that I see the others on the list, all I see is giants amongst growers. Some of you are helping me with my current grow, some I haven't met yet, but hope to soon.

420Magazine and its members have helped take my hillbilly outdoor grows to a level I thought only existed in pictures I drooled over from another magazine I grew up with.

Thank you all so much!

Beautiful mason,...fu...n beautiful......Look at yourself...get a hold of your self sir....sir? mam?....:thedoubletake:
hey brotha, top of the evenin to ya,...feels pretty good eh ...congrats on the nom my friend....:Namaste::high-five::bravo:

Thank you all so much!

I'm with Masonman I just found out as well.. Thank you to whoever nom'ed me I am humbled....
I hope i help enough to make the list again in the future ;)

I am going to say it different
"I hope this dress makes my ass look bigger?"

:peace:

FE

I can not make a choice with this lineup of cannabis folks... this lineup is unfair to the voters!

Where do you find the write ups? Fuzzy Duck.

Write ups where on page 4 this month i've done a quick copy & paste for you :thumb:

August Member of the Month Finalists
Thank you to everyone who nominated members this month. There was a bumper pile of PMs, so if your favourite hasn't made the final list, you can always submit them again in September. :thanks:

@Mr. Krip is a terrific, long-term member. Good to see nominations for him. Here's a selection: "He has helped me tremendously with my grow but also he helps many people, including his father as a caregiver using CCO". "He posts lots of great info about MMJ and working with different diseases such as cancer." "He is a wealth of knowledge and quick to help me and others."

@Duggan is back in the list. Many warm comments, but one nomination sums it up nicely: "His insane sense of humor and infectious personality greets all newcomers and makes for instant friends. When I joined the forum he followed some of my postings and made sure I felt welcome, even coming to check on me. He also brings people to unfollowed journals and gives great advice to newcomers and veterans alike. He is a perfect ambassador for 420mag and his time has come!"

@Emilya is another truly deserving finalist. "Her knowledge is incredible - I've learnt so much from her!" "I always see her in the FAQs, giving really great advice- she's really stood out to me this month". "Her watering thread has been invaluable to me and she seems like a lovely person." "She is a book of knowledge and can back it up with facts."

@Dennise is another long-standing member whose time here has proven comments such as these to be true: "Much loved and respected, she helps new growers and members on a regular basis, by either posting a help request on her own journal, or by calling in help when needed at the new grower's journal. She always supports our sponsors" "She is an asset to our community." "Dennise is a great grower to learn from."

@Graytail attracted some of the most eloquent nominations this month. Here's just one, worth quoting in full: "Gray is very active, especially on the grow forums. He keeps up with his subscriptions, and when we see him chime in, it's always because he has something substantial to contribute. His smoke reports are second to none. He offers sage advice about growing, smoking, strain selection and analysis, and life in general. He draws newer members into the community by taking their questions seriously, and answering thoughtfully. GT is also a natural peace maker. When hints of potential disputes are brewing, Graytail seems to instinctively show up on threads, and drop timely, balanced posts that ground the discussion and guide participants to find common ground and get on with the business of shared inquiry or observations. When comparing competing technologies and 420 products, his opinions are fair, balanced, wise, and often entertaining. There are a lot of cool cats on 420 Magazine, but I gotta say, Graytail is the coolest!"

@Thebeast27 also has some real fans: "Everything I know thebeast27 has taught me. But not only me - he has helped so many growers of this community and is still hard at it." "He is such a helpful cool guy." "He made the auto topping thread to help anyone struggling with auto plants and it's still going strong with lots of great info." "He is active on here most days making sure all the questions he is asked are answered and he is always on the look-out to help any grower he can."

@Far East Buds is a frequent poster across journals and FAQs with plenty of solid content. Here's what others say about him: "His generosity is incredible and refreshing." "He has been noticed going out of his way to help other growers." "He's really helped to keep another members grow alive." "Very cool guy and deserving of this title."

@Cultivator is another member who's been with us for a few years. Great to see him nominated: "I would like to nominate Cultivator who has charmed many with his expertise & grows in the past," "He has recently return to the forums over the last several months. I do see him in FAQ's offering excellent help & advice with a current grow journal sharing his knowledge." "He is not forgotten by the community in which he has helped so many."

@Masonman is a much newer member, but already sems to have made quite an impression: "He's consistently in FAQ section helping out. Every time I look into someone having an issue in their journal he's there, not only that but he's got good info and tips for the folks who need it." "If anyone has stood out in my eyes this month, it's him."

:bravo: and :goodluck: to each and every one of you.

The poll is now open.

All great people well worthy in here.wishes u all good luck as i sit here in my speedos ha ha pass on to the left to the right.blaze this shit up;):420::bravo::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::woohoo:happy growing every1;)

I have been apart of this forum for the best part of 7 years and have seen many things change, including myself, since joining the forum.

I am not as active as I once was but I always lurk in the background and like to see the new growers get their first grows out successful.

I never imagined i would be nominated again for motm as there are far more active social members than myself. O am also quite aware that my humour sometimes comes across as offensive to some members but I certainly never mean to offend anyone.

To whoever nominated me I am honored and privelidged. Most of you newer guys probably have no idea who I am, but if any of you need my help with coco or hydro grows please feel free to look me up in one of my journals. I like to answer questions in the open forum rather than PM as others benefit.

One observation I have of the forum as a whole is that its a much larger and open forum than when i joined back in the day, mostly because people have less fear these days with more states in the US sanctioning medical marijuana. This means there is much more input on the forum and its hard for me to keep up with whos who any more. There is more shared knowledge than ever now.

Best of luck to everyone.

Peace.

Ha ha dug thanks alot dude;) fuck how we look lol ha ha.lets enjoy this moment.passes u a fat 1:passitleft::passitleft:make sure u hold it in.will make ur head spin for sure.congrats to u to on the nomination and best of luck mate.happy growing every1;):thumb::volcano-smiley::high-five::rofl::laugh::laugh::

Dug good lad .have a fine chilled high evening dude ;) iv got a spliff in 1 hand and nice cold pint can of stella in the other hand.cheers;)

Talkin to me....ya baby...nice combo...ya doin what Balloo did in Jungle Book...that 's you my brotha...member that flick!
Gliding down the river,..on his back...singin a tune , had that kid sittin on him,...Mogley,...chillin and singin , on the river. Have an awesome night beast! Cheers :high-five:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future :thumb::cheer:

Happy growing every1;)

Happy growing right back at ya o'beastly one!

My garden is giving me great joy at this moment, as is putting down my thoughts as I learn.

It has occured to me that a lot of people still don't know who I am, and to y'all I say howdy! I am still learning my way around here and getting to know each of you too, one by one. Please give me time to get around and meet you, I am a busy busy gal, but I am trying. :)

One of my loves of this hobby is writing about what I learn. When I started this about 5 years ago, I knew nothing. I was a prize tomato, strawberry and pepper gardener and even played around with african violets, but when it came to growing weed, I was a total newbie. I was determined to learn how to grow this stuff though, since for many reasons Cannabis had become a big part of my life. Somewhere in college, writing became my life. Online, I wrote huge missives, early on, finding my voice in the online forum world, and I proclaimed that I was writing for the future... for those who came after me, likely to make the same mistakes that I was currently making. I documented everything, and clearly wrote down my thoughts as I went along, putting in writing the questions, problems and revelations I made along the way.

I still do this to this day. If you have been the "victim" of one of my documentaries, or one of my rants, you have my profound apologies, my only excuse is that it just flows out of me sometimes, and I can't help it. I tend to dive into the FAQ and PROBLEM threads when I have a few hours, and then I try to keep up on all the threads I have joined, but I find that is all I have time to do. I have learned a lot about life from this weed and I try hard to give back the gifts that were given to me, always working on the karmic balance thing. You never know when I will rush to the computer to document a profound thought that I had while in the garden, or while updating one of my many grow journals. I just had one last night as a matter of fact... :)

I want to say that I love this particular contest. I never expect to win it since I piss off a good number of people with my direct way of putting things at times, but I get my reward just to be nominated. Again thank you to those kind people who I must have helped and who were moved to send the PM.

Good luck to EVERYONE on the current list! Every one of you is worthy to win this thing, and something you are doing impressed someone so much that they sent a PM about it. That right there, in my book, makes you a winner!

Emmers

Happy growing right back at ya o'beastly one!

My garden is giving me great joy at this moment, as is putting down my thoughts as I learn.

It has occured to me that a lot of people still don't know who I am, and to y'all I say howdy! I am still learning my way around here and getting to know each of you too, one by one. Please give me time to get around and meet you, I am a busy busy gal, but I am trying. :)

One of my loves of this hobby is writing about what I learn. When I started this about 5 years ago, I knew nothing. I was a prize tomato, strawberry and pepper gardener and even played around with african violets, but when it came to growing weed, I was a total newbie. I was determined to learn how to grow this stuff though, since for many reasons Cannabis had become a big part of my life. Somewhere in college, writing became my life. Online, I wrote huge missives, early on, finding my voice in the online forum world, and I proclaimed that I was writing for the future... for those who came after me, likely to make the same mistakes that I was currently making. I documented everything, and clearly wrote down my thoughts as I went along, putting in writing the questions, problems and revelations I made along the way.

I still do this to this day. If you have been the "victim" of one of my documentaries, or one of my rants, you have my profound apologies, my only excuse is that it just flows out of me sometimes, and I can't help it. I tend to dive into the FAQ and PROBLEM threads when I have a few hours, and then I try to keep up on all the threads I have joined, but I find that is all I have time to do. I have learned a lot about life from this weed and I try hard to give back the gifts that were given to me, always working on the karmic balance thing. You never know when I will rush to the computer to document a profound thought that I had while in the garden, or while updating one of my many grow journals. I just had one last night as a matter of fact... :)

I want to say that I love this particular contest. I never expect to win it since I piss off a good number of people with my direct way of putting things at times, but I get my reward just to be nominated. Again thank you to those kind people who I must have helped and who were moved to send the PM.

Good luck to EVERYONE on the current list! Every one of you is worthy to win this thing, and something you are doing impressed someone so much that they sent a PM about it. That right there, in my book, makes you a winner!

Emmers
I'm from the NE US. we appreciate a lady with attitude.

Back
Top Bottom