• Hozona

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Nismo12

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr. Ziggy MOTM too? Dang your gear box will be full! Congratulations

Congrats. on the duel win Dr. Ziggy!:bravo::thumb:

Wooooo! Proud of you Ziggs! Man you deserve it with all you do! Now how am I going to compete with you and rtk for MOTY?!! Washroom key should be coming your way too. Don't mess it up like pigeons always does.

TY :)
..the key...
good thing the POTTY has autoflush features!
lotta finger resin..:rofl:

Well deserved Dr. ZIGS. :high-five: you've been an exemplary member here for a long time. We all appreciate your contributions to this community very much. Thanks for being such a stellar person.

Thanks for everyone who cast their votes this month and an extra big thank you to those who (unbelievably) voted for me. It really touches my soul to see the support and friendships this wonderful community has to offer.

Thanks to :420: for being the go to site for all things cannabis. Bang up job on creating this forum of freedom.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Well deserved, Ziggy! Thank you for all you do here. :bravo: :love:

Now how am I going to compete with you and rtk for MOTY?!!

Bah, I said in January you have my vote for MotY even if I won a future month, and that was before you organized the 4/20 day celebrations and got an awesome new sponsored grow.

2016 is the year of the Shiggs, sorry all.

:adore:

Washroom key should be coming your way too. Don't mess it up like pigeons always does.
TY :)
..the key...
good thing the POTTY has autoflush features!
lotta finger resin..:rofl:

Autoflush?

It's like a crime scene in there after the old guys, and they get in there starting at like 4:30 am.

Some resin is just not worth collecting.

Back
Top Bottom