Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok time to vote...

now who is the most deserving..... lets see...
I have it narrowed down to the top eight nominees.
Each of them contributes a little something different then the next but they all are very giving individuals in their own rights.

GOTCHA

There is no way I am voting until after the top 3 events we have all been so patiently waiting for :rofl:
PS
Major, remember what we went over the other night, when you are doing your catwalk for both the evening gown and swimsuit competition be sure to single out the over 85 crowd of ladies and SMILE... do not forget to smile.. Those cougars are always a sucker for a hot young guy like yourself. Stop selling yourself short!

We really didn't want the mental image either... :whoa:
True but it is an image those 85 PLUS females are begging for ;)

Ok... I got the 4' of hemp rope... What now OG...:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:
OK pay close attention.. cut 4 pieces exactly 6 inches each... then tie one of the 4 pieces just above each of your ankles and wrists.... Got that so far? Good! now take the remaining 2 foot of 1/16th diameter hemp rope and tie it in a circle and hang it around your neck.... Got it? Here comes the hard part so pay close attention. The knot needs to be towards the back of the neck and the back of the ankles/wrists. I know this may be difficult, that is why I am offering my services to help you put it on the night of the swimsuit competition. :love::cheesygrinsmiley::winkyface:
(Shiggity.... get your mind out of the gutter, there is not enough room for both of us down here)

I've seen what you looked like as a young man soooo it all depends on how well you aged...:;):....:circle-of-love:
See Major, I am telling you it will work... just keep smiling!
Oh and Dennise, he has aged like a fine wine girlfriend!!!!

You all are a hoot! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Best of luck Dennise!

Did someone say swimsuit competition....:tokin:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Not what you're imagining at all Duggan. Take a look at the list. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom