• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How exciting! Maybe we'll get to break the seal on the "in case of tie" envelope.

I'm assuming something like bongs at 10 paces?
well tonight is the big night! All three of the big competitions then 1 day to decide who nailed each competition. I am really looking forward to the talent portion, I have heard a few of the Nominees have a few tricks up their sleeves and we may even see another Oscar nomination performance like the one Cannafan did last month. In the past I ws never really all that impressed with the talent section but some of the latest nominees have really stepped up the game. Not going to give away who, but rumor has it that my favorite song, "Soft kitty fuzzy kitty" from the Big Bang Theory will be preformed this evening while juggling 4 live kittens. Now that is going to be a site to see.

If it should come down to a "Tie" and they do go with the Bongs at 10 paces, that would be exciting indeed. I heard the bowl on the Tie Bongs is 3 full ounces and to win you have to hoot it all down. Seems a little unfair when you have people like Rifleman and Pigeon who normally smoke that size bowls but hey they had to come up with something to break a tie!

I like bongs. Lol

Who doesn't like bongs reminds me of that old poem

Bongs, Bongs the magical pipe
just make sure your buds are ripe
the more you suck the more they bubble
don't hit them to hard or your lungs will be in trouble
thee more you smoke the better you feel
so smoke a bowl with every meal

Hi Everyone :ciao:

As we approach the end of the month, the poll is now being monitored and adjusted for those members who have voted but have fewer than 50 posts.

You may therefore notice some changes.

:Namaste:

"Get it on....Bang a Bong...Get it on"

Who remembers the right words? I like my version better. :)

You're dirty and sweet, clad in black, don't look back
And I love you
You're dirty and sweet, oh yeah
You dance when you walk so let's dance, take a chance, understand me
You're dirty sweet and you're my girl.​

Huh.

OG you promised not to tell...:thedoubletake:...:circle-of-love:
my bad, break a deal, spin the wheel!

I'm super nervous about the spike heels I'll be wearing in the evening gown portion. I've been practicing, but I'm used to steel toed boots. :/
Hey if I can wear them I do not want to hear any whining from the females:Namaste:

Older Grower....you are talking to a major Big Bang Theory fanatic. It's "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty....Little ball of fur. Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, .....Purr Purr Purr"

:)

Love ya.....

:circle-of-love:
Oh I know the words, my wife sings it to me every time I feel sick! Sometimes I pretend to be sick :love:

So, if there's going to be a "bong off" show...we should call it the "Big Bong Theory".

:laugh:
I agree :circle-of-love:

Since it is a "talent" contest, you could call it "The Bong Show". :) :peace:

This is getting way to easy :rofl:

well only 18 hours till vote time and what a performance we caw last night, HOLY MACKEREL!!! Dennis, that hemp swimsuit was simply stunning, you really nailed it. CannaMontana other then that slight mishap at the end of the catwalk, you walked like you were born to wear those 9 inch stiletto heals, very impressive. I really enjoyed how you made the heals look like 9 inch colas, fabulous work there in your design, you really did a great job. The list goes on and on..

That had to be one of my all time favorite competitions, the swimsuits were all top notch and those evening gowns, wow what can one say, every single one of them was on top of their game. Even the talent portion was incredible, well except that one slight mishap but I will not mention that, we all feel so bad for them, all I can say is in the future you just have to double check your props for potential malfunctions, it was going so stunning until all the Tigers got out of the cage. Enough about that, we all feel for you and pray for your speedy recovery.

Time to tally up all my votes from last night and vote tonight for my potential MoTM winner...
Best of luck to you all

Back
Top Bottom