• Snidrajsed

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Hozona

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Nismo12

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? It's time to vote? Give me a day or two, there's at least 20 of us holding votes until the very last. :rofl: Nothing like making sure it's a nail biter. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I always wait until after the swimsuit competition before I vote. And while I am impressed that Snidrajsed has gone so far as to get a wax job I think he has under estimated Dr. Ziggy's one piece. Rumor has it that it is completely made from cellophane. Then there is always the chance that nismo12 could pull it of with his speedo, the big decider for me for nismo12 will be, will he show up in a "Custom Speedo" or will he just have a plain old Speedo he picked up at "Banana Hammocks-R-Us

Does the Willy Warmer SHRINK along with Willy? you know...S-h-r-i-n-k-a-g-e?
:rofl:
download64.jpg

Well it is almost time to think about voting so I just caught up on this thread...you guys have been busy. Thanks for the laughs.

This months choice is a bit more difficult then recent ones. Still a bit too hard to decide. I think I will have to smoke on it again.

Here are some tips on voting from a mobile phone :cheer:

1. Access the site through your favorite internet browser and choose "Desktop" mode.

2. Pinch outwards to zoom and choose a contest, for example:

420 LOUNGE ->420 Contests ->420 Magazine's 420 Photo Contest On 4/20

3. Vote :partyboy:

Hi Everyone

As we approach the end of voting, you may notice some changes/reductions in the voting numbers.

This is because we are weeding out votes from those members who have less than 50 posts. There is no need to report any changes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck, all. :circle-of-love:

Your 420 Magazine Moderators
:Namaste:

:bravo: DrZiggy. Two wins for you this month. :goodjob: You'll be able to open your own 420 Nug Jar shop.

Congratulations. A well-deserved MOTM. :circle-of-love:

arteekay!!!! :rofl:

Congratulations Ziggy. You had my vote from the get go my friend. Well deserved. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom