• AKgramma

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Heirloom

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll get in on that info action, Canna! PM me if ya would :thanks:

The fun never ends with you guys & gals :goof:
Well every month the first couple days are hot and heavy of people showing up. Then it dies down for a week before nominations are do. Then the real fun begins with the contests, competitions, and a little hazing for the news of noms. I have about 30 joints rolled for the first round of events...I hope it is enough! :passitleft: start it up weedman!

The poll is now open. Congratulations to this month's nominees:

@Stinky Snid is here again because, in the words of his nominators, "His journals are top notch and full of wonderful and helpful information" and "He is a great inspiration to members like myself". He welcomes new members, posts in FAQs and back here we are grateful for his reports on those pesky spambots. It's no surprise to see him on the list again.

@Duggan is a long term member and a regular in journals, both his and others'. He hands out advice and shows his work with details and clear explanation. "There are many of us out here who have learned something from duggan", which is what the journals are all about.

@dirt mcgert One nominator says it all: "He is kind of a new member here, but I feel he has made a big impact already. There almost isn't a thread I see without him liking, thanking or offering words of encouragement. He is active all over the site and very helpful in his own grow journal as well as others. I think he'd make a good addition to the MOTM Club." Well, here's his well-deserved chance.

@millertm admits himself that he's an "intermediate grower" - but that's not what MOTM is about. He takes advice with gratitude and now he's passing on his growing knowledge. He's a very active poster and the phrase that more than one nominator used is "extremely helpful".

@Icemud has a long history here of growing and sharing. From those that have nominated him: "His experience has gained many followers and many learn from his detailed posts ", "Many insightful grow journals over the years", "He openly supports the new tec of LED panels with an open heart which so many are interested in". He's rightly on the shortlist again.

@AKgramma Over 1,000 posts in FAQs really says it all. It's not gone unnoticed. "She's everywhere on the forum. She's positive, energetic, and gives good advice in FAQs" writes one nominator. A worthy contender.

@Heirloom It's a surprise that he hasn't been on the shortlist more often. Here's one set of reasons: "He's been helpful with welcoming new members and guiding them to the proper & desired information on-site, he's supportive of our community in many ways by helping to answer FAQ questions and spreads general positive energy throughout." And what you won't know is that he also helps us Mods by reporting suspicious posting behaviors and spam when he sees it.

:bravo: and :goodluck: to each one.

I'm truly humbled and honored. Never felt I earned a spot up there, so was taken aback seeing that.

Congrats to all the noms. I see all of you all out there doing good stuff, even if you don't see me :;):

Was a long day for me yesterday. That and this is making me a little shaky, so I'm gonna go compose myself.

:circle-of-love:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom