• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be in the general forum area and when I put it up I will go around to some of the major threads and make sure we can get everyone notified. It's gonna be lots of fun. I think the 4/20 celebration brought all of us a little close to one another so I want to keep that feeling going! If you are subscribed to my journal you will be sure not to miss it "wink wink" :rofl:
Thanks for stopping by earlier and letting us know. I call shotgun on the 2nd best seat in the house. I guess I'll let you have the best seat for hosting us Shig. Lol!!

It will be in the general forum area and when I put it up I will go around to some of the major threads and make sure we can get everyone notified. It's gonna be lots of fun. I think the 4/20 celebration brought all of us a little close to one another so I want to keep that feeling going! If you are subscribed to my journal you will be sure not to miss it "wink wink" :rofl:

Perfect, thanks a lot! I will be sure to stop in and say high to everyone! I will bring along some goodies for everyone to check out as well if I have something brewing by then from my harvest :) Thanks for the invite! I will stop over to check out your journals in the very near future.

This months contest is turning into a real nail biter!
While it appears to be a two horse race at this point, depending on the swimsuit competition and the evening gown competition things can change in an instance and it could be anyones race.

Right now it appears Dennise and Major Pita have done well for themselves in the early on competitions as has CannaMontana but I will be holding onto my vote until at least after the big three of the competitions are over, The talent portion, the evening gown, and the swimsuit competitions.

It is still anyones race to win, and remember if your not the lead dog your view is the same as all the rest, so go BIG, go BOLD and give it your all.

Oh Noooo OG.... I thought the flyer for the swimsuit contest said it must be all naturale... I didn't realize you were talking about the material....:straightface: Now I have to find some string to make a swimsuit out of... Glad I read the post...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Might I suggest 4 feet of 1/16th diameter natural hemp string? It is 100% naturale and 4 foot should give you more then enough coverage :circle-of-love:

I know I will not be late for the swimsuit competition this month ;)

That puts me out of the running. Nobody wants to see a 63 year old man in a thong. :thedoubletake:

That puts me out of the running. Nobody wants to see a 63 year old man in a thong. :thedoubletake:

Oh I do not know about that Major, rumor has it we have a large section of 85 plus year old women who are voters, nothing gets those gals worked up more then some young guy in a thong :cheer:

All these contest threads prove is that Oldergrower is an incorrigible perv. :drool:

OUCH now that hurt

Back
Top Bottom