• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm thinking about using a hula hoop in the evening gown competition. I think i will have to start planning a good technique since I'll be wearing a victorian style dress. I'll probably modify the hoop so it can get over the dress. I shall wear the same dress while riding the goat,but I will carry a whip incase the goat becomes unruly. I'll put her in her place. That's right!

I'm thinking about using a hula hoop in the evening gown competition. I think i will have to start planning a good technique since I'll be wearing a victorian style dress. I'll probably modify the hoop so it can get over the dress. I shall wear the same dress while riding the goat,but I will carry a whip incase the goat becomes unruly. I'll put her in her place. That's right!

OK , that's it Canna...we gotta have a beer!! Ya got me with the whip...oh wait,...and the dress...:rofl::rofl::bravo:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:smokin::)

I am sorry Emily, I was not able to get that Italian evening gown designer to commit to making your gown, apparently the queen of England has more pull then I do, what a bitch! I do have a line on a really new and upcoming designer out of Nepal that you may want to check into. But may I suggest you jump on the chance before one of the other nominees discover she is available.

namaste OG... I shall wear the exciting and yet culturally appeasing Nepalese design that she creates, with pride, and will hope that my little contribution to the cannabis world of wearing this feminist statement of equality, helps to elevate her into a better caste. All I can say is that Denise is fortunate that the Queen Mother is so needy, (I hear she is looking for new and better ways to hide the Depends that she now has to wear anytime she expects to move fairly quickly) because I could have rocked that little Italian design that probably was see through and featured pull away layers in all the strategic parts. Considering this, it is probably best she was not available, as it might actually have been considered to be an unfair advantage after all the dust settled. Phew... disaster averted once again!

Whew Emmie!!! Dodged that bullet, didn't you?? :rofl:

namaste OG... I shall wear the exciting and yet culturally appeasing Nepalese design that she creates, with pride, and will hope that my little contribution to the cannabis world of wearing this feminist statement of equality, helps to elevate her into a better caste. All I can say is that Denise is fortunate that the Queen Mother is so needy, (I hear she is looking for new and better ways to hide the Depends that she now has to wear anytime she expects to move fairly quickly) because I could have rocked that little Italian design that probably was see through and featured pull away layers in all the strategic parts. Considering this, it is probably best she was not available, as it might actually have been considered to be an unfair advantage after all the dust settled. Phew... disaster averted once again!

My bad EM you thought I meant that up and coming Nepal Designer, not that one silly, I mean the one who designs gowns that are 100% Camouflage, I know for a fact she does the most Wonderfull Sativa in Bloom that is simply incredible. When she was showing her latest works on the cat walks in Milan she had 15 blooming Sativa's on the stage, They had big fans on them so they were swaying back and forth, at first the crowd was, WTF is this an intermission then one by one the gals walked down the catwalk. Everyone but me was completely fooled and thought they were simply Cannabis plants, the only reason I knew what was going on was one of the models was short and knew Sativa's do not bloom that short, good thing they did not come out in 14 Sativa gowns and one Indica or I would would have been just as fooled as the rest.
As for the Queen, rumor has it that she IS getting a completely see through evening gown but one of the strategic pull away parts is around her BUM so she can quickly and effortlessly change her Depends. I doubt you will be able to see here because of all the bright lights on the catwalk when you are strutting your stuff during the Evening Gown Competition but if you look real close up in the VIP Booths just right of the catwalk, you may catch a glimpse of her, rumor has it she will be attending both the MoTM Evening Gown competition AND the MoTM Talent competition. She should be sitting just Right of Obama and two chairs to the left oF Bill Clinton (apparently Hillary does not trust Bill still)
Again I apologize, I thought you knew which new and upcoming Nepal Designer I was referring to.

Oh and just a quick FYI for all former MoTM and MoTY winners, the key to the executive bathroom NO longer works on the lock for the VIP Booth so if you had any plans of Hanging out in the good seats this Month, sorry 420 finally figured it out and has changed the locks. Trust me, I was just as disappointed as the rest of you when I heard the news!

I love ya Light...:love: I was going to go out for a ride... it is such a beautiful day and fella is having to work soooo what's a girl to do...:straightface: I got it out of the barn and went to pull out of the yard and dropped that baby...:yikes: I think I should wait a few days and get some strength back...:trance: I have been riding for 44 years and have never dropped a bike...:lot-o-toke: I guess I need to go make sure there is no damage and that way I just won't mention thinking about a ride...Hummmm... That's kinda like lying by omission huh...:confused: Well I guess I have a lecture coming...:thedoubletake: I'm gonna go put another bean in the can... because I can...:biglaugh::biglaugh: Now I have to make a decision as to which one... if it's not one thing it's another...:;): Hopefully I won't drop that too... Hope everyone has a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

I love ya Light...:love: I was going to go out for a ride... it is such a beautiful day and fella is having to work soooo what's a girl to do...:straightface: I got it out of the barn and went to pull out of the yard and dropped that baby...:yikes: I think I should wait a few days and get some strength back...:trance: I have been riding for 44 years and have never dropped a bike...:lot-o-toke: I guess I need to go make sure there is no damage and that way I just won't mention thinking about a ride...Hummmm... That's kinda like lying by omission huh...:confused: Well I guess I have a lecture coming...:thedoubletake: I'm gonna go put another bean in the can... because I can...:biglaugh::biglaugh: Now I have to make a decision as to which one... if it's not one thing it's another...:;): Hopefully I won't drop that too... Hope everyone has a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

I am glad you were not hurt!... or were you?

Yepper...OG is right... Other than my pride I'm fine... :thanks: Got up yesterday morning and my shoulder where I caught her felt like I had been in a fight but it's a street glide and not light...:thedoubletake: I did however keep it from slamming the ground but I just didn't have it in me to be able to keep her straight up.... It was just horrible... I need to go get back on her before I let myself get scared .... Been riding since I was 13 and I've never come off one... Anyhow... Thanks for asking.... Hope everyone has a blessed and green day.....:circle-of-love:

Yepper...OG is right... Other than my pride I'm fine... :thanks: Got up yesterday morning and my shoulder where I caught her felt like I had been in a fight but it's a street glide and not light...:thedoubletake: I did however keep it from slamming the ground but I just didn't have it in me to be able to keep her straight up.... It was just horrible... I need to go get back on her before I let myself get scared ��.... Been riding since I was 13 and I've never come off one... Anyhow... Thanks for asking.... Hope everyone has a blessed and green day.....:circle-of-love:

Get back on that horse and ride! You are the boss!

:thumb:

I've got to go by the designers for a fitting anyhow and that's in Milan so that should take some time and I found the most magnificent shoe designer but I have to meet him in Beijing so that will fill up another day.... Ok Major... You better get busy on that gown and get busy with your talent rehearsals... We've been working on them non-stop over here....:yikes:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom