• Far East Buds

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
emilya i too have rants and offend people not on purpose ofcourse, its just passion. i used to be so much more active but im very busy man so i get on when i can now. I dont worry too much about popularity but more about getting as much details in to my logs as poss. People dont have to like me to learn from me haha

seriously though being nominated is good enough. It means our input is recognised. I dont worry about prizes as its not important to me.

Again feel free to check out my grows as theres alot of variation and different techniques going on in them. I always reply to questions.

Who ever wins, good luck.

Emilya good day to u lady;) u sound like a very interesting grower and self taught is always best.5 years ago i didnt have a clue were to start. as iv never even done general gardening lol.but i seen a friends grow and the plants is saw were of beauty.and then my journey began oh how to get my own beautiful plants.and here i am today.420 is a great community and im pleased to be part of it and help any grower i can along my growing journey;) happy growing every1;)

Congratulations to all this nominees....

Without growers like yourselves, this forum would be a much poorer place...

Vote has been cast.... So many great names to choose from, but i had to go for my fellow brit... For he has helped/inspired so many with his journal.... And becoming a great friend to myself...

Huge love to all, best of luck

Budworshiper great to see u mate and thanks alot hope ur doing good bro;) :circle-of-love::passitleft::volcano-smiley:

Thankyou beast mate... Its good to be back amongst my fellow growers.. I have missed our beloved forum .

Upon my return, my fellow brit is up for MOTM...

But how close are you and duggan... I would have no nails left and my bum would be laying " chocolate buttons " .....

Good luck mate...

Best thing about the MOTM contest, too my mind is this....

Your efforts, knowledge and willingness to help has been recognised by your peers !!.... Every nominee has helped so many others, sharing the wisdom to the collective " family" of 420.... Bravo to you all... May karma bless your gardens with many icky sticky buds..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Duggan damn mate same im looking for more to bite but if i bite anymore il be eating flesh lol.sorry to hear u lost last month mate and been so close.but it is kind of exciting aswell .best of luck mate for this month. Maybe let out nails grow as were gna need them.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom