• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This may be a stupid question or it may not be for a never member to the forum.. But where do we see/watch the swimsuit comp? I have seen everyone talk about it over the last couple of months but I haven't seen it. Just curious since it seems to be a hell of a time :)

This is a very exclusive club and you have to pass many initiation ceremonies before you would be allowed entry. I still have the mental and physical scars from my experience. :passitleft: this helps :)

Bahahaha!!! I think I saw you there. Weren't you the guy hiding in the bushes??
Are we still making new members ride the goat??

Haha! Shhh, don't tell everyone where I was hiding Canna! That rose bush was not the greatest spot, I got pricked lmao
Oh dear, goat riding lol I once jumped on the back of a pig, what time that was rofl!!

This is a very exclusive club and you have to pass many initiation ceremonies before you would be allowed entry. I still have the mental and physical scars from my experience. :passitleft: this helps :)

Lol I sorta figured it was more of an unofficial contest that was not held here haha. Let's bring on the scars and good times! Lol

I'm still in recovery from last month. Was a tad brutal for a first timer lol. I'll be more prepared in the future. Let me take that from ya Am4zin: 48:

OMG!!! My sides hurt guys. :laughtwo:

OG, your presence in this contest every month has raised these pages to a new level of delight. :hug:

Time is nearly up for this months contest !
I do hope the potential winner will post a pic of wearing the all prized 420 T-shirt :thumb
Been a interesting month so far & roll on June 2016 :high-five:
Question about the tshirts, are they available for purchase from somewhere or are they strictly limited issue for rewarding the great members Here. I'm hoping for the latter, those tshirts are then of priceless value...

It would be almost as priceless as knowing the location of 420's secret grotto by the river, near that patch of rapids. Sorry Dick that's as detailed as I can get without being banished from future competitions. I've yet to bring out my never before seen, custom tailored duck camo two piece, complete with duck call slots... Is that a duck call in your pocket :rofl:

Only a half day to go still, :goodluck: to 420mag's finest. :thumb:

KiG :420: :green_heart:Cheers

OMG!!! My sides hurt guys. :laughtwo:

OG, your presence in this contest every month has raised these pages to a new level of delight. :hug:

Why thank you my dear for such a sweet compliment :love:

Question about the tshirts, are they available for purchase from somewhere or are they strictly limited issue for rewarding the great members Here. I'm hoping for the latter, those tshirts are then of priceless value...

It would be almost as priceless as knowing the location of 420's secret grotto by the river, near that patch of rapids. Sorry Dick that's as detailed as I can get without being banished from future competitions. I've yet to bring out my never before seen, custom tailored duck camo two piece, complete with duck call slots... Is that a duck call in your pocket :rofl:

Only a half day to go still, :goodluck: to 420mag's finest. :thumb:

Snidrajsed?
Did you forgot your sacred oath?

:oops: But OG, I didn't say which River.:bigblush:.. Sorry Dick but you'll just have to wait. All in good time :)

KiG :green_heart:

Haha it's all good, I understand. I just wasn't sure if I was missing out on something I had access to watching or if it was an undisclosed group of people that do this among themselves. That's all I really wanted to know anyway. Along with that and the mentioning of a swimsuit competition that everyone talks about each month, I can put the 2 together haha.

Maybe some day in the future I will have the privilege of joining in on such activities :) In the mean time I will keep poking around the forums and helping out where I can when I'm not working. Glad to be a part of such a great community of people!

Getting close to the end of the contest as well. Can't wait to see the results. You are all winners in one way or another regardless of the votes because you have all deserved you nominations :) Best of luck to all of you!

I want to say that I'm am truly humbled by the outpouring of support for me these last few months. Never could I have imagined that I would be in this position, as to be thanking everyone, when I had first started posting Regularly on this great forum. Wtf is a Snidrajsed, just dude doing his thing... Hoping that all the candidates are so very proud of their contributions to the community and that they share my heartfelt admiration of each and every one of you amazing members. It's still a little early but I'm going to go ahead and say congratulations to cannafan, you make this site better everyday and Thank you for all the good things you do for us.

As for those who voted
:thanks:
and those who voted for me
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Congratulations, Cannafan! What a landslide - over a third of the votes went to you. Enjoy your prizes. That 420 Magazine nug jar looks awesome.

I just realized that I forgot to vote, lol.

{{As she steps up to the podium, she realizes she had not written out an acceptance speech.....no bother. It's pretty simple.}}

:party:

:thanks: to everyone who took the time to vote, and had the confidence in me to cast your votes my way. And, a big :thanks: to the person (s) who submitted my name for this months contest. Yes, it took me by surprise. You are all appreciated so much.

:thanks: to :420: for having these contests and giving out prizes to recognize our committment to the community and the mission, and to our wonderful sponsors who contribute prizes!

I would have been a winner either way, because along the line I made some great new friends, and that is a feeling better than winning.

And a bit off topic, I got the job I interviewed for. Notified yesterday! Thank you all for the positive Karma while I sweated that one out! This has been an outstanding week. :)

I am sure the other candidates who were up there with me this month will come up there again. You are all deserving, and I was honored to be included with you all.

I am making a change in how I do my own research for voting on this contest in the future. I saw that people were doing some digging on the candidates, by the fact that they were "liking" my posts as they went through. That was appreciated very much. :thanks:

So, that's what I'm going to do from now on. If it's someone I'm not familiar with, as I read and research I'm going to hit "like", so the candidate knows I have been there. It's just an extra nano second step while reading.

There will be some paying forward happening as the prize package items get delivered. Yeah!

Thank you for the congrats everyone, and Snidrajsed, thank you for your kind and uplifting post. That 420 jar is a treasured keepsake, and I look forward to having another one for sure!

Of course, I will post a pic of the T-Shirt.

Good Luck to everyone in the next contests, and again...THANK YOU to the community, to :420: and it's sponsors!!

Me :passitleft: everyone

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom