• Dr Bob

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • VilliageIdiot

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Rifleman

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails: WOW ! I hadn't looked in a few days. Now I'm going to have to find something to keep me extra busy this week or I'll worry myself witless...not far from it already. :rofl::rofl:

Rifleman, heres some High Brix grown herb to help hold you over.. :)
:passitleft:
image8893.jpeg

:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails: WOW ! I hadn't looked in a few days. Now I'm going to have to find something to keep me extra busy this week or I'll worry myself witless...not far from it already. :rofl::rofl:

Rifleman, heres some High Brix grown herb to help hold you over.. :)

These close finishes are f'n miserable for the contestants! Ya can't watch and ya can't stay away ... ! Makes a guy's stomach hurt. :straightface:

Forgot there's 31 days this month, just added an extra day of waiting.

Good luck you two, although there is no second place, I see five winners regardless of which of these two get the title this month.

:circle-of-love:

Wow, a little more than 24 hours to go and still a dead heat!

:bitingnails:

Has there ever been a tie? What happens then...

IIRC there was a tie once before, but I don't remember reading how it was handled. I would assume both winners would get a prize package. That would be a fine way to end every month. :)

I have known who I am voting for I think probably since I saw the published list. But I am still gonna make you sweat...unless I forget...Tomorrow is gonna be a long day...I am interested in this tie thing you speak off ... :reading420magazine:

Wow! A nail biter guys. Lucky you. :laughtwo: It's gonna be a long day, isn't it? Good luck you two. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom