• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to all of the nominees for such an outstanding performance not only in the swim suit competition (Fuzzy you would have had it had you not worn that banana hammock backwards) but the talent competition this month was GRAMMY AWARD caliber. Cannafan your rendition of "I am a man of constant sorrows" by the Soggy Bottom Boys surely was what won you the title this month.
Great job everyone, simply stellar.

Might I suggest when you take your picture of yourself wearing your 420 shirt that you do a video with the clip-on beard back on and do that chicken dance again, while doing an encore to your rendition of "I am a man of Constant Sorrows" by the Soggy Bottom Boys, now that would be classic and may even top Mr. Am4zins rendition of "Santa Baby" by Eartha Mae Kitt

:bravo::bravo::goodjob::bravo::bravo:

Congratulations Cannafan!:high-five::bravo:

Well done Canna. Isn't it even more humbling to be a repeat winner here? So deserved my friend. :circle-of-love:

Well done Canna :green_heart:

Question about the tshirts, are they available for purchase from somewhere or are they strictly limited issue for rewarding the great members Here. I'm hoping for the latter, those tshirts are then of priceless value...

It would be almost as priceless as knowing the location of 420's secret grotto by the river, near that patch of rapids. Sorry Dick that's as detailed as I can get without being banished from future competitions. I've yet to bring out my never before seen, custom tailored duck camo two piece, complete with duck call slots... Is that a duck call in your pocket :rofl:

Only a half day to go still, :goodluck: to 420mag's finest. :thumb:

KiG :420: :green_heart:Cheers

I have inquired some time ago but limited to winners of monthly comps i'm afraid so indeed priceless !

On one very rare occasion was a t-shirt ever given away from what i understand - 420 Mag T-Shirt

Congratulations cannafan! As well as all the other nominees, you are all a great bunch of people and help out the 420 mag community in great ways. Congrats to all of you for making it here this month and keep up the great work :)

Oh!!! Ride the goat. No wonder I was getting so many odd looks.

Massive congrats Canna.

:circle-of-love:

Haha, now maybe I won't be so nervous to ride the goat! Thanks for clearing that up. Now I have confirmed I don't have to ride the goat the way you managed to do so! ROFL

A different Canna won, but I like massive congrats, so I'll take it. Lol!

LOL, good one! Gotta take it where a person can get it right? haha

Massive congrats Canna.

Erg, I actually knew which Canna won, but placed a separate thought after my reply.

Congrats CF, CM your time is coming, soon! :)

Oh!!! Ride the goat. No wonder I was getting so many odd looks.

Haha, now maybe I won't be so nervous to ride the goat! Thanks for clearing that up. Now I have confirmed I don't have to ride the goat the way you managed to do so! ROFL

Well, you don't have to, but you are looking to sway voters remember. :)

The question then becomes, have you harvested enough recently to get over the morning after...

LOL, good one! Gotta take it where a person can get it right? haha

You know what they say, any goat in a storm.

:surrender:

Back
Top Bottom