• Snidrajsed

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Hozona

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Nismo12

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yay, time to vote!! Great group of fellow growers up in the running this month. Thanks to all of you for everything you do in the community. I may not have chatted with all of you personally but I have likely passed thru some of your work and gathered a bit of info from every one of you. Best of luck to everyone, take care!

Wow, again, it's another list of up and coming forum talent. I've seen all of you around the threads and it's nice to see that each of you spread love, encouragement and inspiration throughout the pages to many different people. Your efforts are never unnoticed and there's a reason your names are listed above.
The title of Member of the Month doesn't get thrown around lightly and the members here take their votes very seriously. I'm honoured to consider myself a Member of the Month and I can positively say that each of you will wear this title someday and I'll be excited to vote for each of you.
I've said it time and time again that this magazine has changed my life. I've been from one side of this magazine to the other, soaked up a lot of information and met So many amazing people. Although, I can't say any of you are more amazing than the next, I can say that, throughout my travels on this website, I have come across the motivating and positive comments and efforts of DR. ZIGGY over and over again and again. His words are like the 420 gospel and when I grow up I wanna be just like him:dreamy:
So, without any hesitation I will extend my vote to him and wait to see a picture of that stud in a sexy t-shirt.

Good luck everyone, you deserve to be up there!

Go Ziggy Go!

WOW ! What an esteemed bunch of Group W Bench Sitters. Good luck to each of you. :)

I am ROTFLMAO! :rofl: I use that term ALL the time! Thanks for the Alice's Restaurant reference and making me start the day with a smile! And again GOOD LUCK to everyone! :cheesygrinsmiley:
logo21.gif

Wow, again, it's another list of up and coming forum talent. I've seen all of you around the threads and it's nice to see that each of you spread love, encouragement and inspiration throughout the pages to many different people. Your efforts are never unnoticed and there's a reason your names are listed above.
The title of Member of the Month doesn't get thrown around lightly and the members here take their votes very seriously. I'm honoured to consider myself a Member of the Month and I can positively say that each of you will wear this title someday and I'll be excited to vote for each of you.
I've said it time and time again that this magazine has changed my life. I've been from one side of this magazine to the other, soaked up a lot of information and met So many amazing people. Although, I can't say any of you are more amazing than the next, I can say that, throughout my travels on this website, I have come across the motivating and positive comments and efforts of DR. ZIGGY over and over again and again. His words are like the 420 gospel and when I grow up I wanna be just like him:dreamy:
So, without any hesitation I will extend my vote to him and wait to see a picture of that stud in a sexy t-shirt.

Good luck everyone, you deserve to be up there!

Go Ziggy Go!

Pigeons420; THANK YOU!! :circle-of-love:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

:)

Another stellar month of the best of us.

Good luck all, you all make the rest of us winners.

Thanks again to everyone and best of luck to yall.

Don't forget to hold your vote until the very last day!!!

:thumb:

Thanks again
:green_heart:

I am holding out till after the swim suit edition before I cast my vote
VI I suggest you break out the good stuff I have heard rumors more then one of your fellow nominees are going with string bikinis this season. Like with growing, sometimes "LESS IS MORE" :rofl:

LOL :thumb:

I would save everyone the discomfort of burning their memory with what I look like naked...But I have the hammock for the nanner round.

Sorry...I promised myself I would stay out of it this month...Please continue... I will check back at the end of the month. I almost forgot to vote last month. I need to set it on my phone calendar.

:peace:

Finally, the list. TanR, I don't believe we've crossed paths at all. I'll have to do a bit of research this month, and shame on me for being so busy that I missed the likes of you. My apologies. :battingeyelashes:

Good luck everyone. I'm looking forward to that t-shirt picture. Shiggity, I missed your post of the shirt. You did post one, didn't you? Can you link me to it, please?

My momma always said, "Son, if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, BAFFLE them with you bullshit!" :rofl: AND make 'em smile:cheesygrinsmiley:

I used to have business card thingy's I would pass out to certain people. They said:

"Kudos to you! I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself, but it's ALWAYS nice to meet a professional!"

:laugh:

(fishing and hunting stories usually warranted the giving of the cards)

:popcorn: I was lucky enough to have been nominated once for my DIY stuff I did 3-4 years ago.
Good luck everyone!

logo8.gif

Good luck H

Back
Top Bottom