• Snidrajsed

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Hozona

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Nismo12

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck everyone. I believe this is the most exciting contest on here. It is a real honor just to get nominated by your peers let alone win. :thumb: :popcorn:

I have to agree that it is a real honor to be nominated. While some may not feel that greeting new members or helping out with FAQ does not compare to actually growing those plants or nugs, but it takes time away from your grow to do those things and I for one really appreciated how friendly and helpful everyone was to me when I 1st came here. It motivated me to do the same thing and to also look at how I do and say things not just here on the forum but in life in general.
Best of luck to each and every nominee :love:

I have to agree that it is a real honor to be nominated. While some may not feel that greeting new members or helping out with FAQ does not compare to actually growing those plants or nugs, but it takes time away from your grow to do those things and I for one really appreciated how friendly and helpful everyone was to me when I 1st came here. It motivated me to do the same thing and to also look at how I do and say things not just here on the forum but in life in general.
Best of luck to each and every nominee :love:

Wise words OlderGrower & much respect for sharing your thoughts with the community :green_heart:

Good luck to you all.

I got a black one. It's become an indispensable layer for these cold "are we sure winter's ever going to end?" days here in the Burgh. It's unbelievably comfortable and warm. I'm looking forward to wearing it on its own, without the jacket over it. It tickles me that you'd never guess that this sweet little grandma is really SweetSue. I like keeping everyone guessing. :laughtwo:

:rofl: Oh guys. :rofl: My sides are hurting from reading the first page. I swear, this is best contest on the site. I'm still laughing. :rofl:

You guys make me proud to know you. :circle-of-love:

:clown:

Last call, Ladies and Gentlemen, for your nominations.

A name, a few reasons why, a PM to a Moderator (not in this thread) and your candidate could be in the running for fabulous prizes - :thanks: Sponsors - a bunch of reps, coverted 420 Magazine goodies and the lasting repect of our community.

It's the classy way to say "Thank you". :ciao:

:Namaste:

Can't wait to see who is in the running this month!! :)

Thanks to :420: and all the sponsors for all you do and having these awesome contests! :thanks::cheer:

Can't wait to see who is in the running this month!! :)

Thanks to :420: and all the sponsors for all you do and having these awesome contests! :thanks::cheer:

Me to I am really looking forwards to this one :hookah:it holds a lot of brilliant memories :thumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I work sitting cross-legged on the floor. You guys literally laid me out on the floor. :rofl:

Can I nominate this as MEMBER of the month?
image10242.jpeg

:)

Back
Top Bottom