• Icemud

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • AKgramma

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Heirloom

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's gonna come down to OG's & Rifleman's vote at the last minute. Congrats to all the nominees, thanks for the help you have provided on the mag.

:420:

There might be another member who hasn't voted yet... :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's gonna come down to OG's & Rifleman's vote at the last minute. Congrats to all the nominees, thanks for the help you have provided on the mag.

:420:

I suspect there might be a dozen or so votes still out there. :) It's been a wild day and a half since I re-entered society, so I'll be casting my vote somewhat earlier than normal. :biglaugh: Maybe 2100hrs edt. I'm a beat puppy and need rest.

Oh, and speaking about BBQ, I can tell you 12 Bones BBQ served up some very tasty ribs last night....or so I was told. :rofl:

I suspect there might be a dozen or so votes still out there. :) It's been a wild day and a half since I re-entered society, so I'll be casting my vote somewhat earlier than normal. :biglaugh: Maybe 2100hrs edt. I'm a beat puppy and need rest.

Oh, and speaking about BBQ, I can tell you 12 Bones BBQ served up some very tasty ribs last night....or so I was told. :rofl:

Ribs...?:drool:
Time for Bfast!:bravo:

Wow! We turned into a nail-biter overnight, didn't we? Go guys. It's not over until it's over. :high-five:

The poll is now closed.

After final vote monitoring, it still leaves Heirloom the winner by one vote.

Congratulations, Heirloom. A truly worthy winner. :bravo:

Congratulations Heirloom!

(There was a bunch of complimentary stuff I typed in here but I decided it was sounding like a cheese festival so I'll just think it instead.) Well deserved man.

:high-five:

Congratulations Heirloom. Well done. :bravo:

Duggan, such an honor, wasn't it? :hug: :love:

Congratulations Heirloom ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom