• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG really does now how to liven up a party! Not only is he a great story teller, he really should be a news anchor or a sports announcer! I think you would do great in a position like that OG! :)

Good luck to everyone tonight in the contest. I have decided who I will vote for after peeking in on the competitions last night for my first time, but I will not be voting until tonight! I have to say, everyone did a great job this month overall and in the competitions as well, but to who ever let those tigers out, I didn't think I had to deal with goats and tigers all in one night! What a circus around that place! Haha

Drama'z in grow boxes are not allowed! Tell those girls to mind their manners.

:circle-of-love:

No they are not but this one was of my causing. It took me a while to talk her down but she is all good now :circle-of-love:

DSC_4787.JPG

WTF! ouch is right! Did that happen from doing that flux thing?
Can you not get a decent yield without doing such high stress training. Looks pretty brutal.

It's not about the yield. It's a control issue. :rofl:

WTF! ouch is right! Did that happen from doing that flux thing?
Can you not get a decent yield without doing such high stress training. Looks pretty brutal.

Yeah it's a flux, put too much weight on a bad shoulder and fell onto her. You should pop by my journal to see the space I work with. :thumb:

Now that's what I call "Split Britches"! Dang. So glad to hear she's recovered.

:circle-of-love:

She is on rest and recuperation for a week but she will be ok. :circle-of-love:

It's not about the yield. It's a control issue. :rofl:

:rofl:

His shoulder gave out on him while he was tending to her. When it let lose, he fell into her. He fixed her though and now she will be better than ever!

This ^^^

Good Gosh!!! That's not very lady-like...

:rofl:

Am I too late for the swimsuit competition? This is my entry. You've been warned.

His shoulder gave out on him while he was tending to her. When it let lose, he fell into her. He fixed her though and now she will be better than ever!
I'm such an ass ...thanks for that Canna, Dan...ya your right , i should prolly check out your journal. What happened to your self? how'd ya lose the shoulder.....got a bad one myself. Cheers and Happy Canada Day and July 4th (I.D.).:volcano-smiley:

Am I too late for the swimsuit competition? This is my entry. You've been warned.

Major, you had my vote before, but this just set in stone. lol.

I'm such an ass ...thanks for that Canna, Dan...ya your right , i should prolly check out your journal. What happened to your self? how'd ya lose the shoulder.....got a bad one myself. Cheers and Happy Canada Day and July 4th (I.D.).:volcano-smiley:

Duggan, thanks for the support. Mr Am4zin is actually the one doing that fluxing thing at the moment. I just had to chime in my two cents. lol. I don't have crackly shoulders quite yet. :rofl: But thanks for stopping in on my journal anyway. You should def check out Mr Am4zin's as well though. It's...well...Am4zin!

Back
Top Bottom