• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No they are not but this one was of my causing. It took me a while to talk her down but she is all good now :circle-of-love:

DSC_4787.JPG

Umm I thought you knew better then that, you always have to give her a little foreplay 1st before you lay her down. Did you forget why we all call you Mr Am4zin?

Am I too late for the swimsuit competition? This is my entry. You've been warned.
Oh my lord, what a Major Pita! I told you grab the red helmet and the BLUE SHOES.!!!

Awesome Major... Sooo I can take it you didn't age all that well...:straightface:...:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Did not age well, did you not see his swimsuit entry? The body of a Greek God I tell you!

I have to say his choice of footwear, being different in not going with Stiletto's, was interesting.

The helmet was a good idea too, they probably couldn't get the Blues Brother's chicken wire cage up in time.

:laugh:
Had he grabbed the Red helmet and the BLUE SHOES like he was SUPPOSE to, he would have been nominated for an academy award at the very least.
I tell you, he is such "Major Pita":circle-of-love:

Hey Rifleman
Only 5 hours and 4 minutes till voting time
Do not be late I will not be saving your place in line:circle-of-love:

I was just wondering if I should go ahead and vote, or set an alarm to wake me up and do it. Closes 0300 hrs here in EDT zone.

Congratulations Major. Enjoy that moment of profound humility. I'm honored to stand beside you sir. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Congrats. to ya Major!:thumb::bravo:

Way to go Major, it appears that the 85 plus crowd of cougars were out in full force this month. Like I told you in our 1st consultation, if you smile that smile of yours at them they will not be able to resist. I know you had a close moment when you grabbed the wrong helmet and shoes for the swimsuit competition , but the way you turned your head and gave that extra smile and wink during the evening gown compassion was simply genius, I wish I had thought of telling you to do that. Simply GENIUS!!!:circle-of-love:

Thanks SO much :420:
I don't know what to say. I really didn't expect this. Being nominated was a surprise, but to win is a shock. There are so many amazing members on 420, being nominated is a true honor. I hope and believe all the other members in this month's contest are nominated again and take their turn winning MotM. I have the greatest respect for what each of them does here.
I don't want to dwell on this, but I'm up early to get my sister to the hospital for another procedure. My thoughts and activities have been centered on her for most of this month. I have had an outpouring of support and positivity from the forum. It means more than you know. She is better and, if today goes well, there is a light at the end of this very dark tunnel.
You all ROCK! :thanks: again!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Yea Major!
Best wishes my good man!!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom