Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Hozona

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Nismo12

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0419162317.jpg

Hope everyone had a great 420 afternoon and evening. What a smoke fest it was in Ottawa this year... Great to see all the good people on Parliament Hill puffing in the presence of the leader of the opposition. Cannabis legislation is on its way for next spring. Hourray!

Did you all have a good time at ShiggityFlip's 420 mag smokathon, now that was a party.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Hope everyone had a great 420 afternoon and evening. What a smoke fest it was in Ottawa this year... Great to see all the good people on Parliament Hill puffing in the presence of the leader of the opposition. Cannabis legislation is on its way for next spring. Hourray!

Did you all have a good time at ShiggityFlip's 420 mag smokathon, now that was a party.

Thanks Snid! I had a blast too, we will definitely repeat it for next year!

I seen the video online of Parliament Hill for 420. It sure looked like a smoke fest! Was quite the cloud of smoke hovering above everyone that attended. To bad I don't live closer to the city, I could have found a 420 festival somewhere otherwise. Closest big city to me is 2.5 hours away!!

Thanks Snid! I had a blast too, we will definitely repeat it for next year!

It was a good show to keep up on, everyone took it SERIOUSLY, really it was a great idea ShiggityFlip. The Parliament was definitely rocking the 70's Woodstock scene. It was pretty epic to see in person, just an afternoon walk downtown with my good buddy. Feels good that they are now saying next spring... :yahoo:
I seen the video online of Parliament Hill for 420. It sure looked like a smoke fest! Was quite the cloud of smoke hovering above everyone that attended. To bad I don't live closer to the city, I could have found a 420 festival somewhere otherwise. Closest big city to me is 2.5 hours away!!
Make up some signs, put them on the highway and make the party come to you... Lol... free parking!! Ya it's kinda cool to be I Ottawa for the celebration, I used participate on the hill when I was in high school but now I just go and watch. Some very interesting people there :loopy:

KiG guys :green_heart:cheers

Maybe I will try this next year then lol. The worst part is I live in such a small town it may be hard to get a good attendance. All the towns are pretty spread apart. Would be a great idea though, will have to look into it. I'm sure the town I live in would have something to say about it though haha.

It's getting late in the contest here... I was just wondering When is the swim suit comp. I spent all day at the salon getting a wax to remove my butt and back hair. Ahhh Kelly Clarkson!! Dr. Ziggy's one piece ain't got nothing on my spaghetti string bikini, except in a little worried about the Hoz, he's pretty much a Baywatch shoe in.

:rofl:Haha :rofl:

Just kidding everyone, Nismo is the best in show!! Hoo hah! Just another heartfelt goodluck to the nominees. Thanks for everyone's support for all of them...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom