• Cajuncelt

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Massmedman

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations on your well-deserved win, UltraDan. Youve helped me lots. :blushsmile:

Yup many congrats for a deserving win Ultra :)

Thank you LA! You have been a huge help to me and my grow as well as many others!!

Congrats Dan! You've definitely earned the honor of MOTM with all the time you spend helping others in their journals, and in the FAQs.

Thank you brother! I am definitely honored to wear this title! :circle-of-love:

Very big congratulations to you Dan, very deserving for all the hard work you put in to help others. Now,, just need that first harvest and you'll be a been there done that bubba. :cheer:

Much thanks and love to the thirteen people who voted for me, it's a bit humbling. Hopefully, I'll get another shot and build on those folks who think I'm worthy.

:Namaste::thanks:

Thank you brother! The first month I was nominated I got less than that, so you have the love of the voters already. Your journals are inspiring and I see you around in a lot of threads! No doubt you'll get another shot

Congrats Dan, job well done brother! :high-five:

We are truly grateful for all that you are doing to help our members and further our mission. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Thank you brother! :circle-of-love: You guys behind the scenes don't get the credit you often deserve. Thank you for continuing to hold these contests despite the work involved. I think I can speak for the whole 420 mag community in thanking all of you for your efforts!
:Namaste:

Congratulations UltraDan. Well deserved my friend. Enjoy it. Relish in it. Post a picture of you in your shirt. (Trying to start a movement. :laughtwo:)

It's an incredibly humbling moment, eh? :high-five:

That it is Sue! I will be sure and post a picture in the shirt! Thank you!

In all my years, well at least a few of being a member of the forums myself i do not recall any such blessing from the 420 editor him self.

You are truly honored :Namaste:

May you be with us for many years to come :thumb:

I hope to be here as long as there is an internet my friend!! I feel very honored there is no doubt about that! Thank you for all your continued support Fuzzy! :circle-of-love:

Congrats Dan!

Cajun, I know your time is soon brother! :high-five:

Congratulations Dan. :thumb:

Thank you brother!!

Congrats Dan. Well deserved for a member who contributes so much.

Keep growing!

Thanks Bud! Never gonna stop growing now! :thanks:

Congratulations on your well-deserved win, UltraDan. Youve helped me lots. :blushsmile:

Thank you Sorenna! I am glad I have been able to offer some help to you! Your ladies are coming a long very nicely and YOU have made that possible! :goodjob:

:thanks:

Congratulations UltraDan. Well deserved my friend. Enjoy it. Relish in it. Post a picture of you in your shirt. (Trying to start a movement. :laughtwo:)

It's an incredibly humbling moment, eh? :high-five:

Sue you said it Girl its is very humbling and I have to say the nug jar is a great trophy :thumb:
Enjoy the ride of your life:passitleft::theband::party::welldone::welldone::welldone::420::thanks:

Congratulations UltraDan

Back
Top Bottom