• SweetSue

Votes: 37 38.9%
  • Jaga

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • PaddySmoke

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you to all members who help us keep spam and trolls off our website :thanks:

And :happy-birthday: Closed Circuit :high-five:

Thank you to the mods who have so diligently sought out the little twit. Spectacular work all.:thumb:

Once again I am humbled by being nominated to this illustrious group. I've gained so much from the forum, how does one not give back as freely as one receives? Good luck all.

I cant tell you how honored I am to be put up for this,,I didnt even no about it until some one mentioned it in my thread
I was even scared to come by to see how my standing was ,, I am seriously overwhelmed :thanks:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow I'm gonna have to vote for sue. See troll you have created an icon. Haha. However my nomination is as deserving but sue pops in everywhere.

Sue has more free time than the average bear and most of it spent in the dreary rooms of hospitals and nursing homes these days. This forum has been a godsend for me. It's keeping me involved and sane. Well, there's that innate love for people too. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Sue has more free time than the average bear and most of it spent in the dreary rooms of hospitals and nursing homes these days. This forum has been a godsend for me. It's keeping me involved and sane. Well, there's that innate love for people too. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Sorry to hear that... and glad you found a way "out"

:lot-o-toke:

As you may have noticed, there are some irregularities in our voting count. :cheer:
This is due to a small glitch in the Matrix and is a sign that cannabis will soon be federally legalized :yummy:

It will not affect the true voting outcome :Namaste:

As you may have noticed, there are some irregularities in our voting count. :cheer:
This is due to a small glitch in the Matrix and is a sign that cannabis will soon be federally legalized :yummy:

It will not affect the true voting outcome :Namaste:

Pleased to hear :thumb:

My appreciation for the mods has increased by the day. None of us seeks this honor. That's why we're all in this little race. The being nominated, that touches the soul and inspires you to be more for the community at large. I'm honored to be among this field.

This is a little crazy. A little weird.

Back
Top Bottom