• SweetSue

Votes: 37 38.9%
  • Jaga

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • PaddySmoke

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So glad to see the people here on this list dedicated. All great members. I personally love this community and a lot of that reasoning is cause of our hard working and great hosts we have "our mods" there the true winners. My head would explode.
Colorado High, bateo, 420 and others I've yet to exchange with thanks for your patience and dealing with vocal opinionated guys like myself.

These guys aren't compensated enough here's my idea.

This last week has been rough so I propose that we either go fund me a Lil fun for these folks or potentially all crowd fund a item of there choice grow related or cannabis related for each active mod. I'm not familiar with setting up but I'd donate a Benjamin no problem

Please don't delete this mods I want as this silly dumb movie I saw tonight say. "catch fire" you all are under noticed or appreciated in my opinion as well as countless others well we can probably count them but who cares.

This is a great list on nominees. You are all deserving of the title and I wish I could vote for all of you. It is great to see the participation this month. This is my favorite contest. Cajun my friend, you have my vote. :cheer:

Thank you for the nomination & the comments. I didn't know I was even nominated until Jaga told me today. Lol.

Anyway, I know most of the nominees real well. Good people. Jaga is a personal friend & I wish I was the one who nominated him.

Happy Trees

Best of luck to all the nominee's. All nominated are deserving as they 'spread' their passion to help others. My vote is silent as nothing needs to be said as they know my loyalty and friendship with them. What a great race this months MOTM contest!

Best to all,

:thumb:

grats sue :circle-of-love:

What a wonderful surprise! I truly did not expect this and I take the honor very seriously.

Thank you one and all for this vote of confidence. I will do my utmost to live up to the name.:green_heart:

And look - we increased participation. WooHoo!!!

Congrats Sweetsue. I don't know you well, but I see ya in lots of yards.
Enjoy!

Those yards are hard to stay away from cajuncelt. So many interesting things going on. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Perfect choice. Congrats to those nominated

Back
Top Bottom