• Massmedman

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20150508_004041.jpg

Right back at ya ;)1

EDIT: Excuse the state of my Qxtreme. This is the coffee table unit and is 2 days since it's last cleaning.

Nice vaporizor they seem to be very popular choice, mines a brand new unit & that was my first ever bag which sure did the job pretty darn well as it provided better pain relief than combustion methods or with tobacco... totally converted :Namaste:

A bag a day keeps the docter away :thumb:

Nice vaporizor they seem to be very popular choice, mines a brand new unit & that was my first ever bag which sure did the job pretty darn well as it provided better pain relief than combustion methods or with tobacco... totally converted :Namaste:

Phantoms suck I have two just sitting around those Lil remote units us three have are good. Volcano still trumps all.

This is the best motm thread yet.

@indochronic
don't beat yourself up man it's all a learning curve man each girl has her own cuddles she needs ^_^

Go indo shows us all ya bribe !

I don't think they are bribes really but sure does brighten up the normal two slow weeks for MOTM before voting starts :thumb:

Phantoms suck I have two just sitting around those Lil remote units us three have are good. Volcano still trumps all.

This is the best motm thread yet.

The Arizer EQ pretty good for its price & plenty of choice to play with for those who llike experiment a little, i did see a review done by KJC Review of the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Provided by Vaporizers.net which helped make my mind up :thumb:

Volcano is very nice tho but slightly out of my price range... what i would really like is VapeXhale Cloud Evo, ye gonna have to save up for one of those :jawdropper:

I've tested out multiple models. The Q-extreme is very very good. I agree with Dutty. There is just something extra about the Volcano. I used to see multiple doctors... so I have multiple bags to keep them all away ;)

Sadly i can not take credit for that photo. The buds be mine but the legos no. I'm more of a bionicle type of guy LOL If I'm not mistaken it came out last year.

Sadly i can not take credit for that photo. The buds be mine but the legos no. I'm more of a bionicle type of guy LOL If I'm not mistaken it came out last year.

I wanna build a grow room right next door to my grandsons Police Station in his Lego city:thumb:
However it worked good me telling him that Granpas green wardrobe is Granpas own Lego city ( my way of telling him dont touch it )
I loved the picture:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom