Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Massmedman

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lego Bong :volcano-smiley:you may have stumbled onto some thing there:thumb:
Yep my Lego city would look some thing like Denver ,, but my lil fella wouldn't let me:Namaste:I think he is starting the Ninjago series :circle-of-love:
I love watching him as I am stoned it helps me get to his level better,, and he has no idea at all Just wanna say I really dont want him touching Puff till he is at least 18 ,,sorry fella I will guard him like that (just for any one thinking I may be an unfit grandad) I dont drink or do anything in his sight:love:although he has seen me smoking on numerous occasions ,,I tell him its herbal an it helps nanny an me with our pains day to day ,, an he dont even blink an eye ,,Keepin it natural I hope:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

I think that is great Jaga! Anything under 18 and they are just trying to get high and not realizing the true medicinal value of Cannabis. At least IMO. Unless of course they are being treated with MMJ

We only fear that our children will think something is wrong with our smoking because society has led us to live and believe that. It should be natural and no different than them seeing you drink a glass of water.

I think that is great Jaga! Anything under 18 and they are just trying to get high and not realizing the true medicinal value of Cannabis. At least IMO. Unless of course they are being treated with MMJ

We only fear that our children will think something is wrong with our smoking because society has led us to live and believe that. It should be natural and no different than them seeing you drink a glass of water.

:circle-of-love:Dan ,, you are right I even think 21 first let there minds develop unless as you say its for a medical problem :thumb: I think as well the governments of the world have made folks think its so wrong dangerous makes you hear voices ,, my mate told me how its gonna ruin my mind my taste buds I just laughed at his silliness ,, cause his brother has mental problems and bad Paranoia ,, he thinks it will happen to every one that smokes to much :thumb: if he knew I start at 6:45 some mornings most of the time he wont no I am smoking :thanks:

WP_20150213_001.jpg

Great to see ya harvest didnt get taken too matey

Good luck everybody, another month has flown by

:Namaste:

Just so everyone knows I'm in the worse part of the European union for cannabis laws so count me out on the voting or nominations. But go team :420:
^_^

"A bag o' weed, a bag o' weed
Oh, everything is better with a bag o' weed
You're a happy guy when you plant the seed
Because everything is better with a bag
O'
Weed!
Oh, everything is better with a bag of weed!"

"A bag o' weed, a bag o' weed
Oh, everything is better with a bag o' weed
You're a happy guy when you plant the seed
Because everything is better with a bag
O'
Weed!
Oh, everything is better with a bag of weed!"

Was that family guy ??.... I remember it from somewhere

:Namaste:

Indeed it is, if only all it took was a happy little ditty to get this wonderfully useful and beautiful plant 'leagalized'...come to think of it, maybe we should give it a try. :hmmmm:
Ready, a1 a2 a3 a4

:cheer: Here are the nominees for Member of the Month - May 2015 :cheer:

@Dan Ultra is considerate and helpful and his video tutorials have proven extremely useful to many. His friendly demeanour and continued support for new members is much appreciated.

@NuttyProfessor is a passionate grower who helps others in a very positive manner, freely sharing his experiences and innovative methods with our community.

@Fuzzy Duck is very present in FAQs, willingly offering his thoughts and experience on a range of subjects. Always friendly and polite, he helps members with kindness and objectivity.

@CajunCelt has been having amazing grows and helps out where he can with advice on cloning, making concentrated cannabis oil and using it to battle cancer. He is an awesome person to communicate with and learn from.

@MassMedMan is an active and level headed gardener. Neutral and open minded in his approach to all aspects of growing, he enjoys helping and learning from other members.

@uptheholler2 has a wealth of old school growing wisdom that he willingly and articulately communicates with all who visit The Mountain on their quest for help or advice.

Back
Top Bottom