• TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Jaga

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • UltraDan

Votes: 22 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a tie! Each winner will be receiving 1/5 of a t shirt, 1/5 of a 420 sticker, 1/5 of a nug jar, etc. along with 84 rep points and "20% MOTM WINNER" title, enjoy! And wear the 420 't shirt fragment' with pride, even if they laugh at you. Or make it into a tie...

It's a tie! Each winner will be receiving 1/5 of a t shirt, 1/5 of a 420 sticker, 1/5 of a nug jar, etc. along with 84 rep points and "20% MOTM WINNER" title, enjoy! And wear the 420 't shirt fragment' with pride, even if they laugh at you. Or make it into a tie...

:laughtwo::rofl:

Hey cheers for the nice words & i was very surprised :Namaste:

Lets just call it a little bit of fuzzy magic... even got me thinking about it now !

Perhaps a choice of words to best express a message or the context of such, in theory i hope some replies flick a switch in the ol grey matter encouraging further thought on the matter at hand leading to a learning progression.

I've got it. it's Fuzzy logic.

Many congrats Jaga my friend, looks like Karma finally pulled her finger out, well deserved indeedie lol :)
:thanks:
Gratz Brother Jaga :bravo:
:thanks:
:lot-o-toke:OMG I am so happy my heart is actually pumping like it has just done a marathon:circle-of-love:
I will never be able to live up to the expectations of a MOTM :lot-o-toke:Honestly I have been peeking since a few days ago :blushsmile:at 20 to 7 this morning my grandson said did you win even he is so excited :circle-of-love:I have to ge to town with Paddi I feel for her cause thats all she will hear for a long while:yahoo:
I freakin well have a 420 NUG JAR Dan I am sorry mate an cajuncelt Fuzzy Duck Nutty Prof,,I checked some of your grows an you guys well I wish we could share it I still believe you are a winner for being Nominated its very spacial :thumb:

Congratulations to the new MOTM. Wear the title proudly Jaga. Do a little dance of joy. There's a Magical Butter Machine due to show up at your door soon. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I'm proud to pass the touch to such a valued member of our community. :bravo:

I know. It's the most amazing and humbling feeling ever! You've earned the honor Jaga. Watch how it all shifts into hyperdrive as you begin to let it sink in. Revel in it Jaga. I know you will. :love:

Back
Top Bottom